Help! I have tried to update my profile three times..

Biscuitlover

I tried to spiff up my profile a few times already and I hit submit and nothing saves.. anyone knows how to fix this? also I hope I posted this in the right thread...

It did that to me once or twice... I dunno how to fix it- I just tried it another time and it finally worked.. XD

hmm.. ok thanks I will have to try it again tomorrow! I tried yesterday also on an ipad no luck and today on my computer.. but glad to know I am not alone :)

Just now, Biscuitlover said:

hmm.. ok thanks I will have to try it again tomorrow! I tried yesterday also on an ipad no luck and today on my computer.. but glad to know I am not alone :)

Definately not! It took me quite a few tries for stuff to save for me.. just keep trying ^^

It's working now! Hopefully I do not jinx myself haha :D

@Biscuitlover Welcome to AVEN!

I'm happy that it's working for you now, not least because I don't know what could have caused the problem, and wouldn't have been able to help you.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Wow thank you!!! I like chocolate but that is a lot, unless it is for swimming in. 😂😂😂 Thanks for all the help and the welcoming. 😎

I'm glad you got this sorted out! I wonder what the problem was 🤔

In any case, although your inital question would have been better for the Site Comments forum, I see this has become a welcome thread, so I'm not going to move it :)

Dons mod hat

While I'm here, I'd like to point out a number of useful threads and places on the AVEN. Most important is the site Terms of Service (ToS). I suggest you read them over and feel free to PM me or another mod or admin if you have any questions. Same goes for general forum questions (and you can also use this thread if you'd prefer). That said, if you have any questions about a specific forum, you should ask the moderator of that forum (you can find a list of who mods where here).

I'd also recommend poking around each forum to see what each one is about if you haven't already -- it'll get you used to the site and who the regulars are :)

Here's a few more Welcome-related or newbie links you might find useful:

Removes mod hat

Welcome to AVEN! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Archived