What is it

I'm only guessing on this, but could be a character / personality trait more so than a type, as as a general rule of thumb as the old saying goes, types tend to be referred to as femme, butch, blondes, brunettes, guys with or without beards, types tend to be used for physical properties.

Like someone submissive will find someone dominant alluring and vice versa, where as anyone without that trait / personality will do nothing for them, and yayo didn't mention anything about the looks of the person in the original post.

Maybe yoyo could give us more details :)

If you're describing having a type of person you like specifically and people with similar traits or characteristics then, yeah you have a type of person you like, like most people in the world.

If you're trying to say that you are only attracted to only one specific person and no one else you may be demisexual. Demisexual is when you are only attracted to someone you have a strong emotional connection with. That's the only thing I can think of, I hope this helps 😊

Also welcome to AVEN, have some cake:

🎂