Belly Button Brandon

Introduction!

Recommended Posts

Belly Button Brandon

Hi everybody! My name's Brandon I'm a brand-new member here, so I figured I'd best introduce myself! I am a heteroromantic asexual, 21 years old, male, and I use he/they pronouns. I love film and music, and I currently study music composition with the goal of becoming a film composer. I'm a somewhat quiet person in real life, but I'm happy to say I have a ton of lovely friends on the internet. I'm also very happily engaged! That's about all I have to say, but I'm really happy this place exists so I can meet all sorts of aces like myself at last. 😊 I've also included a couple selfies, since I'm trying to be less shy on the internet. As you can see, I like wearing crop tops - sorry if that weirds you out! - though I'm only comfortable wearing them in the privacy of my own home. 😅 (That little fashion preference is how I got my name, by the way.) Guess that's all I have to say, but I'd love to meet some new folks through this thread! 

 

DzKCVBmX0AAaMe2.jpgDzKCV1bXcAEF4kN.jpg

Edited by Belly Button Brandon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coddiwomple

Welcome to AVEN! It's a tradition to welcome new members with cake, so, here you go!

 

chocolate-and-cream-layer-cake-1812-cove

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
1 minute ago, Coddiwomple said:

Welcome to AVEN! It's a tradition to welcome new members with cake, so, here you go!

 

 

Yum! Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coddiwomple
Just now, Belly Button Brandon said:

Yum! Thank you!

You're welcome! Also, I'm loving the crop tops. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
Just now, Coddiwomple said:

You're welcome! Also, I'm loving the crop tops. :D

You are? Really? Even though I'm...a guy? :blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coddiwomple
Just now, Belly Button Brandon said:

You are? Really? Even though I'm...a guy? :blush:

Yes! Showing off your flamboyant, fashionable, whatever-word-you-want-to-use side is a great thing in my opinion. I'm somewhat gender non-conforming myself so I'm totally in favor of your belly-button-showing style.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
2 minutes ago, Coddiwomple said:

Yes! Showing off your flamboyant, fashionable, whatever-word-you-want-to-use side is a great thing in my opinion. I'm somewhat gender non-conforming myself so I'm totally in favor of your belly-button-showing style.

My goodness, thank you so much! It's just...I dunno, it's so much FUN to show my belly button! Probably because they're so fascinating, you know? Plus, I think they're really cute for some reason! Hope that part isn't too weird. 😅 But thank you for your support, it means the world to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coddiwomple
1 minute ago, Belly Button Brandon said:

My goodness, thank you so much! It's just...I dunno, it's so much FUN to show my belly button! Probably because they're so fascinating, you know? Plus, I think they're really cute for some reason! Hope that part isn't too weird. 😅 But thank you for your support, it means the world to me.

You're very welcome! Belly buttons are pretty fascinating. If you ever feel compelled to discuss gender-nonconformity or whatever in more depth, the Gender Discussion forum is a convenient place to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
1 minute ago, Coddiwomple said:

You're very welcome! Belly buttons are pretty fascinating. If you ever feel compelled to discuss gender-nonconformity or whatever in more depth, the Gender Discussion forum is a convenient place to do so.

I know, right? And thanks for that link, I think I'll go post about crop tops right away! XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coddiwomple
1 minute ago, Belly Button Brandon said:

I know, right? And thanks for that link, I think I'll go post about crop tops right away! XD

No problem! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichaelTannock

I'm sorry, I should have welcomed you in the other thread, welcome to AVEN!

 

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here are some Piano and Sheet Music Cupcakes,

piano-and-sheet-music-cupcakes.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
2 minutes ago, MichaelTannock said:

I'm sorry, I should have welcomed you in the other thread, welcome to AVEN!

 

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here are some Piano and Sheet Music Cupcakes,

piano-and-sheet-music-cupcakes.jpg

Those are just beautiful! Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lichley

Welcome! You up for more cakes? :P 

c3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
4 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! You up for more cakes? :P 

c3.jpg

Heck yeah!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CustardCream

Hello and welcome! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they made me smile!

 

Have some cake.

 

BakedOccasions_BirthdayCake.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon
2 hours ago, CustardCream said:

Hello and welcome! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they made me smile!

 

Have some cake.

 

BakedOccasions_BirthdayCake.jpg

They did? I'm so glad! Did you like my outfit?

 

Yum, thanks! That looks like a great cake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CustardCream
11 minutes ago, Belly Button Brandon said:

They did? I'm so glad! Did you like my outfit?

 

Yum, thanks! That looks like a great cake!

Your outfit is fun! Doesn't your tuumy get a bit chilly though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belly Button Brandon

Aww, thanks hehe 😝 Nah, I only wear it indoors where there's heating (in my apartment). Don't worry, my tummy is all warm and cozy! 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now