Hypothetical id-related scenario with MPD

Let's say there's a person with clear evidence of multiple personality as a neurological deficit rather than a natural aberration of social-environment factors. The person exhibits a very sexual persona, and on the other cases, that person lacks sexual feeling. The person do not know this at all because of the underlying issue in the brain. Would you call that person an asexual or a sexual during the asexual state? What if that person asks you when the person acknowledge thr issue at hand and wants a identity?

To Each Their Own

Speaking as a multiple, I’d say you’re going to have to ask each person how they personally identify. Does it really matter what other people think you are (whether or not you are part of a multiple system)? Since when do other people get to tell you how to identify?

If someone is asking for help in learning to find their own identity, then i would go about the same way I would go about helping anyone. 

Our bodies do not dictate who we are. If they did, transgender people wouldn’t exist (for example). 

I would talk to them about it. ask what they would like, how they would label themselves. like a human.