An elephant is now Watching the World

Homer

...as he has taken over World Watch from Philguin Baggins.

A bit about me:

I'm German, 36 years of age and I have been an AVENite for nearly three years now. Been modding different forums on here for a year (starting with Just For Fun/Arcade and The Chatterbox as well as Alternate Language before taking on Tea & Sympathy and the Welcome Lounge). Besides that, I have got about eight years or so of modding experience on a German football fan forum.

If I'm not here, I'm probably at work (conductor for German Railways) or travelling to a match :D

In case of questions, comments or rotten tomatoes, feel free to use this thread or shoot me a PM.

I have a question: Will you allow thread titles to end with exclamation points for no good reason?

Do you have an example for that!

I could provide a few examples, but I don't want to single out a certain member (who does provide a lot to World Watch). :P

Feel free to shoot me a PM :D

In general though, typos and stuff like that tend to poke my eye with a rusty fork but I can (and do) resist any temptation to correct typos, useless commas or otherwise weird punctuation.

Congratulations on your new position!

Can, YOU! tell me, What qualifies; as <useless] PuNcTuAtIon???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Sweet Potato said:

Can, YOU! tell me, What qualifies; as <useless] PuNcTuAtIon???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was mean :D

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

That was mean :D

Grammarly was like "no! wait! that's not how that goes! oh nevermind."

• 1 year later...

World Watch now features a separate list for articles, videos etc in languages other than English! You can check it out here.

Archived