Nikola Tesla

BelgradeBG

tesla4pi7.jpg

Now I want say something...

I come from little country, from country where lived one the best scientist in the world. His name is Nikola Tesla. He is Serbien. Nikola Tesla was asexual, but the best scientist how is give light for world. So, people in AVEN shall give spiritual light for this world.

I am so glad to be part some beautiful people who can change the world!

Nikola Tesla is one of the people I most admire! He was brilliant, I only wish I knew more about him.

Hypatia lived in ancient Egypt 2,000 something years ago, and was a mathematician. She was going down the street one day, driving her horses, and there was a crazy mob in the streets & she got killed & the mob burned down the library that held all these scrolls filled with wisdom & knowlege -- a great loss to the world & probably the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Nikola Tesla is one of the people I most admire! He was brilliant, I only wish I knew more about him.

Hypatia lived in ancient Egypt 2,000 something years ago, and was a mathematician. She was going down the street one day, driving her horses, and there was a crazy mob in the streets & she got killed & the mob burned down the library that held all these scrolls filled with wisdom & knowlege -- a great loss to the world & probably the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Thank you for this story, it is intresting tragic story. I learned something new on this forum! :D

I can tell you something about Tesla, that no problem

Tesla was born in village Smiljane 10.07.1856. year. His father was parson. His mother was daughter some parson. His parents was very religious. Teslins parents had five children. Tesla was fourth child. He had three sisters and one old brother. His brother was very intelligent and talented but he died when he falled with horse. In that time Nikola had 5 years old.

He finished primary school and lower gymnasium in Gospic. Teslins parents wished send Tesla in churc, becouse it was familiar tradition, but Tesla wished to continue his school. Then his auntie Stanka from Karlovac invite Teslu in place Karlovac, there he finished higher gymnasium. He to matriculated school in 1874, and in that time Tesla get letter from his father. His father was sick and writed him: "You cant come in Smiljane, in this place is epidemic cholera." People in that place – Smiljane and environs they are was sick, becouse there was cholera. It was poor and insanitary place. But, Karlovac was developed. It was developed town. Today Karlovac is in Croatia, but in that time it was old Yugoslavia. When Tesla read letter from his father, he arrived in Smiljane. He wished see his father. Then Tesla was sick. Then his father decide to fill up all Teslins wishes. Tesla wished go to university.

Legend say, when Tesla was secondary schoolboy, science of nature save Tesla from sink. Sometime he was to bathe in river Korana and on biggest waterfall he feeled ailment. In that moment he to recall some physical principle and he change position his body and to grasp arid part waterfall. Next morning a few girls which in that morning selled bottle milk, finded Teslu near the river.

Then he entered university in Grac and after in Prag, but he did not finish university. He always make everything in sign number 3. He always to have on: three napkin, three handkerchief...etc...and at home: three fork, three spoon, three knjife, three plate...etc.

Tesla was genius. He loved and poesy and writed poesy. He loved poesy and make friendship with a few poets. He loved and eugenics. He was so far ahead of his time, so much a visionary, that his contemporary scientists really didn't understand what he was doing.

About Teslins life have a lot of tings.

If you have any questions about Tesla, just ask. :D

p.s. maybe you dont understand all text in post becouse my mistakes in english

This is home where Tesla was born.

teslakucaif4.jpg

This is inside Teslins house

k4zt9.jpg

This is church in Smiljane

teslacrkvavq9.jpg

This is gymnasium in Karlovac

skolaki5.jpg

This is laboratory in gymnasium in Karlovac

k7cz0.jpg

Waterfall on Korana where Tesla risk his life

koranakarlovaccs6.jpg

Well, I think that story about Nikola Tesla was fascinating and the pictures were beautiful. I only know that when he lived in the U.S. he tried to sell some inventions to the government, but they were too expensive to manufacture, and when he got old he became rather eccentric & kept lots of birds in his apartment for pets. Although I don't know if that part of the story is true, either.

Well, I think that story about Nikola Tesla was fascinating and the pictures were beautiful. I only know that when he lived in the U.S. he tried to sell some inventions to the government, but they were too expensive to manufacture, and when he got old he became rather eccentric & kept lots of birds in his apartment for pets. Although I don't know if that part of the story is true, either.

In Teslins life always was a lot of people who are not understand what he was doing. Because that they in press was told how Tesla was "strange" or lunatic. Tesla was told: "I work for future". Yes, Tesla kept lots of birds in his apartment for pets.But, when he was little boy he always liked bird. When he was school boy he often was play with bird. He was born in village. He was liked nature and animals. He was emotional. He was always liked poesy, he was emotional. He was correspond with many poets, and with Jovan Jovanović Zmaj (Serbian writer and poet) and he was translate some poem and read his friends in America.

Tesla was to look on sever h cloud above mountain Velebit and strong bolt whic make enough rain. He was wanted produce stream like that bolt and make rain in deserted region. He was wanted changed climate on our planet.

In his 72 year Tesla is get admission number 6,555,114 for apparatus with name: "Apparatus for air transport". Something like kombination helicopter and airplane. That machine drive with his turbine. But, Tesla wasnt gotten money. He wanted flyed in his Yugoslavia.

He invent "Differential pump" for transfer unlimited amount energy.

In 1931 (Tesla was 75 old year), he speak about new source energy. Some motor which in function with cosmics, gamma rays.

Tesla with George Vestinghaus make plan for realization his idea. But, he was get accusation for spent electric energy from 01.june 1903 untill 31. march 1904 year. Laboratory wuz sold.

teslaslikafj9.jpg

Other laboratory in Long Ajlend was unfinished. Becouse a much count for spent electrical energy. Laboratory wuz sold on auction.

140351786944a9012b671c6524515252extremedc6.jpg

Laboratory in Long Ajlend

6fl4.jpg

Teslins invetion:

Motor on alternating current (movement all apparatus in industry and household).

Teslins transformer low voltage (use all electric apparatus like are: TV, computer, audio and video technique)

half-phase electric current and systems transfer on long distance with transformer high voltage radio (decision American supreme court from 1943 patent for radio is deductible from Marconi and assign Tesla)

Nikola Tesla in his research directly or indirectly contributed all modern invention in the world with his invention and resarch:

System remote control

Aeromobil (car on jet drive)

Radar

Telegraph

Transfer power without wire

Control atmospheric

Superconductivity

Nature cosmics rays

World information system

Cyclotron

Punctual electron microscope

Use energy atom,

Use solar energy and energy from ionosphere

Use X rays

Explanation nature ether

Communication sattelite

Electrotherapy

Lie detector

Artifical bolt, common and spherical

Frige

Luminous effects

Apparatus for production ozone

Underwather transfer PTT information

Use energy rotation world

Lasers

Projectors mind

Ozons bath

Electrical train around world

Electrical gun

Diclosure body in the darkness

Automatic control systems

Robots

Neon illumination

Typewriter moving on the human voice

Telephotography

Pocket oscillator for shift planet

Apparatus for communication with other planets

System worlds press and transfer information

Perfect precise navigation system

Cheap atomic wrist watch

Atmosphere carth like big light bulb

Ionic air like transmitter

Impenetrable energy wall

etc.

I'm going to split this thread now the Telso discussion does not belong in the welcome forum. I am moving it to Phil & Poli for now and I hope things have been concluded.

Amcan

admin.

Tesla is quite interesting. We can discuss him and his inventions.

But we need not fight a Balkan War here, 'K? :wink:

Kelly, P&P Mod

Tesla was asexual? That I did not know.

I don't think that there's any conclusive evidence for or against that. There were a lot of rumors that he was gay, also unsubstantiated. Maybe where people get these ideas are the other stories that say he was highly attractive to women of his day, but he always ignored them. Still no telling exactly what's the truth there.

Tesla was asexual? That I did not know.

I don't think that there's any conclusive evidence for or against that. There were a lot of rumors that he was gay, also unsubstantiated.

There is pretty much definite proof that he was (aromantic) asexual rather than gay, given various biographies. I also read somewhere in some science-related website that Nikola Tesla once openly boasted that his scientific achievements were due directly to his chastity(can't remember the exact wording of the quotation, though).

Re Serbia/Croatia comments:- While Serbia was involved in quite a lot of dubious practices in three wars of the 20th century, two of them global, with Croatia an unfortunately frequent victim, I might add that Serbia has by now come off worst in some ways, compared to other former Yugoslavian nations. For one thing, due to corrupt politicians, Montenegro, from which so many Serbian nationalists came from in the past, has become independent from Serbia, so the Serbian nation is split once again.

Damien Day(who is a quarter Slovenian by blood).

There is pretty much definite proof that he was (aromantic) asexual rather than gay, given various biographies. I also read somewhere in some science-related website that Nikola Tesla once openly boasted that his scientific achievements were due directly to his chastity(can't remember the exact wording of the quotation, though).

That's interesting. It was a different time back then. Just because one was chaste didn't necessarily mean that one was asexual. However, his behavior and refusal to get involved with any of the women interested in him might lead people to certain conclusions, especially aromanticism. Conventional wisdom back then (and maybe even now?) was that if a guy was neither pursuing relationships with women nor accepting advances from women, he must have been gay. Furthermore, if people didn't say it back then, modern gay activist historians will now go back and claim that for sure.

I'm not saying one way or another whether Tesla was straight, gay, or A. I'm just saying that depending on how you look at it, he could have been either, since sexuality itself wasn't such a big deal back then as to launch a full-blown investigation such as that which famous people and public figures would receive now, even in retrospect. That being said, it might make sense to give priority to the asexual consideration, knowing how asexuality is more prevalent with similar scientific minds than would be homosexuality or self-deprivation as such. Still, I think it's bold to make assumptions one way or another about historical figures when the data just aren't all that conclusive.

Okay this is the Nikola Tesla discussion and as such is heading back to phil and poli.

Amcan

admin

Archived