• Asexual: haven't done anything with another
    • Sexual: haven't done anything with another
    • Asexual: Held hands
    • Sexual: Held hands
    • Asexual: Kissed/made out
    • Sexual: Kissed/made out
    • Asexual: "played around" with no sex
    • Sexual: "played around" with no sex
    • Asexual: Had sex (including oral, finger and anal)
    • Sexual: Had sex (including oral, finger and anal)

This poll is closed to new votes

When I saw this question on the Census Forum: "The furthest you have been?" I thought it meant the furthest you have travelled - nothing to do with sex. :)

Plur na mBan
When I saw this question on the Census Forum: "The furthest you have been?" I thought it meant the furthest you have travelled - nothing to do with sex. :)

Haha, yeah, I thought the same thing. Though, I guess that'd be 'farthest,' so, can't really blame the wording!

Also, with so few sexuals voting, the results look very, very odd.

Asexual- I haven't even held hands. I mean, I've held my friend's hands, and I've hugged them, but I'll assume you're only refering to SO's.

• 1 month later...
SpirallingSnowy

Im asexual and i chose the had sex option

• 2 months later...

Asexual: Kissed/made out

I'm kind of regretting it currently, as that's how I got into this whole seven-month-relationship mess...

(Never open-mouth kissed, though... Odds are I'll freak out if he ever tries it.)

• 2 weeks later...

I once traveled to Pluto to go Skiing. It was cold, but great. And then I woke up.

*Reads question again*

Sexually....hummmm

I don't want to be kicked off AVEN so I guess I should not say to much.

I had sex with a girl. Felt awkward. Thought I was gay. Had sex with a boy. Felt awkward. Thought maybe I was into something kinky to "turn me on". Tried bondage and a foursome.... What a joke. I don't know why I tried so hard to feel something I don't.

I feel kind of odd reading all those. I have been in steady relationships for the last 6 years and have been having sex for most of them, although I rarely enjoyed it and always had to rush off to clean up every trace of it afterwards! I suppose that many gay people have years of straight sex without working out what exactly is wrong though, so maybe I shouldn't see it as that weird. It was just what you did when you hit 15 where I was.

xxx

• 2 months later...
jewel_box554

I'm asexual and haven't done anything. I'm not even sure if I'd ever want to be in a relationship or not. :?

Dame du Lac

Asexual (but really questioning) and had sex. Thought it was very pleasant physically, yet don't find myself driven to seek it out again. Hence the questioning...

I'm Asexual and have never done anything either, and the whole idea of mating sounds repulsive to me. I guess I would classify myself as the repulsive type too. I find it inhumane. But then I get into debates with people on it. Always glad to share my two cents.

Asexual: haven't done anything with another

Although I am a romantic asexual I have never even held a girls hand.

XD

helana12_03

"Asexual: "played around" with no sex" only with one guy - I was in love with him the time. I've never done anything with anyone else.

• 5 months later...
Seien Hananosei

Asexual, I identified as played around, although the activities would be listed under had sex now that I look back at it. >< Practically rape, actually, except I didn't physically push him away. *hits self on the head for cowardice* Eventually got out of that bad relationship. Haven't touched another man since. *shudders*

Asexy, held hands/hugged. Although it wasn't with a romantic interest, I'm just a huggy person so I hug my friends. xD

I'm slightly hesitant, but I put that I haven't done anything (and I'm asexual). I'm hesitant because I have hugged and held hands with someone I consider close like that, but it wasn't for the purpose of being intimate--they were more like accidents than anything. So...I guess I don't consider them to count.

I'm asexual and a virgin and have never dated nor done anything intimate with someone not related to me, and I'd like to keep it that way.

• 4 weeks later...
]I consider myself asexual, and I haven't done anything.

I did attempt to hold hands with my old best friend (who I had strong feelings for) years ago, but it was more a case of grabbing his hand while we were playing around on rollerblades, and pretending it was just so he would pull me along. :lol: I don't think that really counts. I'd feel much too awkward to initiate anything like that, properly.

I used a similar method with the excuse that my hands were cold after sitting outside for 40 minutes while he was inside and toasty warm. -_- Though truthfully, my hands were cold. XP

• 2 weeks later...

Asexual, kissed a git, felt nothing, made excuses, escaped.

asexual, was kissed on the cheek once by someone interested in me, so i put just "held hands" since i did that, plus a little bit of snuggly holding.

that was about ten years ago though. nothing since.

Archived