• Asexual: haven't done anything with another
    • Sexual: haven't done anything with another
    • Asexual: Held hands
    • Sexual: Held hands
    • Asexual: Kissed/made out
    • Sexual: Kissed/made out
    • Asexual: "played around" with no sex
    • Sexual: "played around" with no sex
    • Asexual: Had sex (including oral, finger and anal)
    • Sexual: Had sex (including oral, finger and anal)

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm a gray asexual virgin and i have done nothing sexual with a man not even outercourse.

I'm asexual and have done nothing.

As always, this is where my problem with physical contact comes into play.

I'm asexual and I've never done anything. I have had recently a problem with physical contact... which I'm working through. But I've never done anything, and I'm so happy to know that 69 other people clicked that option! I'm not alone, and I no longer have to feel like the celebate freak.

...that 69 other people clicked that option...

Oh, the irony.

i've been hugged by a few girls before but as friends

I'm female and I hugged a few girls and I don''t think I ever touched a man I'm not related to in any other way than shaking hands.

But I don't like touching, it's something very intimate for me and I'd never hug, cuddle or kiss somebody I don't love and trust very deeply - I don't casually touch people, I get upset when somebody who isn't very close to me wants to give me a hug. I also hardly ever feel the need to touch people.

So it's not surprising I never did anything with anybody.

(There were one or two girls in school I had a crush on and I would have liked to kiss and I would have done it if I had had the chance :wink: )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm asexual and haven't done anything with anyone.

I've had a couple of friendly hugs though from people, and would like to hold hands with someone in the future, and cuddle properly (I'm still debating about kissing).

• 2 weeks later...

The farthest I've been is being asked out, several times, and every single time I've turned the person down.

Because I haven't felt romantially attracted to them and I feel like I shouldn't get invovled ina relationship where half the party is unwilling to participate.

While we had had infrequent "conventional" sex before, my ex-wife finally convinced me to try anal sex with her. It just killed me emotionally and I tried not to say anything but I think she could tell. We stayed married another four years but I never had any form of sex with her again. :oops:

Holding hands is about the furthest I've ever been.

I suppose me and a girl accidentally headbutting each other in primary school doesn't count towards anything? :P

The farthest I've gone is Paris, France (I live in the United States). :D

Seriously, I've done what they call "outercourse" once, with an older woman who was a sexual predator (to make a long story short).

I'm grey, but chose A for simplicity's sake. I have done a number of things up to, but not including, anal and vaginal intercourse. And having been on the recieving end of anal sex, I could never do that to another person.

Actually, I think that all of the anal sexual activities are gross. Unhygenic.

Intercourse... Interests me. I find that the more "fooling around" I engage in, the more I enjoy it. This doesn't hold true for the sexual things that I have done and do, but I'm open to the possibility of enjoying intercourse.

• 1 month later...

Haven't done anything.

Bit odd that holding hands was on there... guess that means dated.

As someone else noted, I'm not sure that finger-sex is in the same league as oral, anal, and vaginal (which I agree are all equally sex). But what constitutes sex and what doesn't is entirely subjective.

asexual - gave oral sex to a guy once. Hated it (a moment of weakness on my side :( ... What was I thinking about?)

I kinda wished I had done nothing so I could be considered a total virgin except in mind but I cant.

*coughs* By the title, I thought this thread was going to be about travel. :blink: Great, now I'm scarred for life!

Seriously, though, I'm asexual and haven't done a thing.

Archived