TONY STARK

SHURI

DEADPOOL

SPIDERMAN

BUCKY BARNES

I HATE CAPTAIN AMERICA, soz

LadyGagaIsMyGod
On 2/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, Steve Rogers said:

Oh, and I completely forgot to include Loki! 

giphy.gif

Yes Loki is my life.

Big fan of Bucky Barnes, and also Clint Barton (who is completely underrated). Got to jump on the band wagon with liking deadpool, and I love Thor in the latest two marvel films. In regards to Wolverine I found that he was a little to obsessed with Jean Grey for my liking (I don’t know about the comics because I haven’t read them but this was my impression from the films). 

There is almost too many to choose a favorite. I've only seen the Marvel movies, so that is where I am basing my opinion from. Never been into comic books. I really enjoyed the whole cast of Thor: Ragnarok-- Thor, Hulk (Bruce), Loki, Valkyrie, Hela.

13 hours ago, Anie said:

Big fan of Bucky Barnes, and also Clint Barton (who is completely underrated). Got to jump on the band wagon with liking deadpool, and I love Thor in the latest two marvel films. In regards to Wolverine I found that he was a little to obsessed with Jean Grey for my liking (I don’t know about the comics because I haven’t read them but this was my impression from the films). 

I agree that the X-Men movies focused too much on Wolverine's relationship with Jean. I actually liked his relationship with Kayla in Origins but not the one with Jean. In comics, he had relationships with pretty much every single X-lady but in my favourite cartoon, X-Men Evolution, he didn't fall in love with anybody (that's why he became my favourite character when I was 9 years old). 

Twisted Tempest

I don't feel like Daredevil gets enough love, honestly. Matt is pretty badass.

I really like spider man. His stories, allies, villains... for sure is my favorite 🕷

MonsterTurtle

Iron Man, Dr Strange, Mystique and Natalia Romanov
I absolutely love them

LadyGagaIsMyGod

I just want to reiterate: 

LOKI IS MY LIFE.

OverlyCheerfulNPC

My two favorites are Spider-Man and Loki. I was introduced to Spider-Man when I was six and my family took me to the movie theatre, I swear little kid me was ENTHRALLED with the idea of being a hero and saving lives. Later on I ended up really enjoying Loki's sense of humor and intelligence, and even bought comic books about him (Loki: Agent of Asgard)

Although I love Deadpool, Dr. Strange, and Antman, Shuri is MY QUEEN.

AVeryTakenUsername

I'm an Ant-Man guy too. Both the comic and movie versions. His powers makes all his action sequences really unique and unforgettable compared to other heroes.

Black Panther because he's the "first" super hero to look like me and represent me (at least on the big screen?) :P I also like Dr. Strange and Iron Man. Also... do Guardians of the Galaxy count? They're hilarious

• 1 month later...
dragon_cake

Antman since he was an interesting character that wasn't completely bad nor good at first and Black Panther (idk if he's a cat lover but I love how his suit looks like a cat. Although I have to admit I cringed at the bad Korean acting in his movie).

I also liked Deadpool and Iron man since they were fun to watch. Their confidence is a bit similar imo.

OtakuAce2004

Wolverine *shakes head miserably at ‘Logan’ dvd, Deadpool and Tony Stark 

Nicholas Carlton

Spider-Man and Thor. I love these characters very much because they influenced me more than any other characters. Obviously, the character Venom is also interesting but, I think not up to Spider-Man and Thor.

Archived