Which quadrupedal animal do you want as a pet?

Augie279

Which quadrupedal animal do you want as a pet?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. title

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Fox
    • Dragon
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

A Hedgehog.

I used to have a Garden Hedgehog that would come up to me to be fed at night, but it was chased away by a neighbours cat.

Chinchilla. They're adorable and soft, but mean. Being a chinchilla's friend would demand the utmost respect.

Shouldn't "otter" be spelled correctly :P

WinterWanderer

I've got two cats already :)

If I didn't see it as absolutely unethical, I would love to have a bobcat, tiger, fox, or cheetah.

And who wouldn't want to have a dragon?

I already have two cats. I kind of want a rabbit too but I’m not sure how many apartments would allow that.

everywhere and nowhere

I don't want to have a pet. I respect animals, but I don't want to take the responsibility of caring for a real living creature. I'll just stick to plush tigers.

Fluffy Femme Guy

❤️ KITTIES!!! ❤️

Because I already have a dog, I think I'll choose a pseudodragon as my new pet.

i want a dragon that eats acephobes

Susie and Sheeba are watching, so it has to be cat. 

Rabbits and Guinea pigs as well, though 

Dog and cat please  😊 maybe others

All of the above. Though if I could have any animal, it would be the dragon. I've loved dragons since I was a kid.

On 1 February 2019 at 12:17 AM, Nowhere Girl said:

I don't want to have a pet. I respect animals, but I don't want to take the responsibility of caring for a real living creature. I'll just stick to plush tigers.

On 1 February 2019 at 1:29 AM, Ardoise said:

pseudodragon

Sure rants alot

I had a pet rat once and she was the most fun pet. She was so smart and easy to train, she'd sit on my shoulder while I washed dishes or watched TV. I'd definitely get another rat. She kind of picked me out instead of me picking her. I put my hand in the enclosure and the other little rats scurried away and she climbed up my arm like she was saying' "Ok, take me home". I think the best pets are the ones that kind of pick you out.

I mean. I’d love a dragon, but I don’t think I could properly take care of one....

MonsterTurtle

I would absolutely love a monitor lizard

And of course I absolutely adore my turtles!🐢🐢

I love cats, have three cats, and would be most likely to get a cat as another pet at some point in the (hopefully distant) future... but I've also always thought lizards were really neat, so that's my "other" vote in addition to "cat". Rats are nice, but it's too depressing to me how few years they live.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon. ;)   I like dogs too but but dragons have wings. 

• 11 months later...

@Augie279

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived