Possible asexual and or aromantic coming out day?

Duskwolf

I made an Instagram post a few months ago about the idea of a coming out day for asexuals and or aromantics it can also be used to bring awareness. Dec 10, could be a coming out day. December means ten and the number ten stands for completeness. Showing asexuals and or aromantics don't feel, or feel very few of  sexual and or romantic attraction, they can still feel complete, are equal to all and can still find love in their own way.

Just Somebody

Coming out day is already in October, we're not more special than the average lgbtq+ persons. 

Just Somebody
12 minutes ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

:) Hi. That's interesting. Do you mean like Asexual Awareness Week, which is during the last week in October? Some asexuals decide to come out during that week to their friends, family, etc.

Aromantic awareness week  begins in the day after valentine's in February. 

35 minutes ago, Just Somebody said:

Aromantic awareness week  begins in the day after valentine's in February. 

Oh. I'm confused because this aromantic website says it'll start the week after Valentine's Day, on Feb. 17-23rd. 

I don't know how I feel about it being just after Valentine's Day; it sort of feels as though it's an afterthought that might be overlooked or overshadowed by most people. China's Single's Day is November 11, which I kind of like the idea of because it's just after Asexual Awareness Week, in October, and isn't competing with a major holiday, like Valentine's Day. 

Archived