Anyone interested in a Dungeons and Dragons group?

bring_back_eiffel_65

On 1/30/2019 at 4:32 AM, Slice of Ace said:

Group 2 - bring_back_eiffel_65 (DM), ButterflyBlues, Scifiknitwit, Rchlgreen, amertrine

Unfortunately some personal stuff came up for me and I won't really have the time to play :(

I would be interested in doing this, but I'm a pretty busy person. I live in Eastern Time. Saturday evenings would probably work best for me but I wouldn't always be able to play. Now I have to dig up my old character sheets or make some new ones!

Edit: Friday afternoons also work. I hope it isn't too late for me to join a group!

ButterflyBlues

I recently found out that my school has a Dungeons and Dragons club, and I think I'm going to join that instead. I'm sorry!! I wish you guys the best of luck in making this work!

GeekyGamerZack

I was wondering if anyone's still interested in the group I intend to DM. I have some campaign ideas that I'd seriously love to try. ☺️

(I can't believe I nearly typoed intend as "intendo". Dang muscle memory's making it obvious which game console manufacturer I support ten-hunnerd percent.)

12 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I was wondering if anyone's still interested in the group I intend to DM. I have some campaign ideas that I'd seriously love to try. ☺️

(I can't believe I nearly typoed intend as "intendo". Dang muscle memory's making it obvious which game console manufacturer I support ten-hunnerd percent.)

I'm still interested.

17 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I know I wasn't here when the groups were "assigned," but I might be interested in your group depending on what times you'd be playing.

GeekyGamerZack
1 hour ago, Hamsterlover said:

I know I wasn't here when the groups were "assigned," but I might be interested in your group depending on what times you'd be playing.

I'm sure we could work something out. :)

On 2/8/2019 at 6:47 PM, GeekyGamerZack said:

I'm sure we could work something out. :)

Thanks so much! 

GeekyGamerZack
3 hours ago, Hamsterlover said:

Thanks so much! 

You're welcome. 😊

I guess that means a shameless self-promotion of my website is near-inevitable at this point. I'll get to work on proof-reading and converting a few of my beta campaign guides ready for the campaign.

3 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

You're welcome. 😊

I guess that means a shameless self-promotion of my website is near-inevitable at this point. I'll get to work on proof-reading and converting a few of my beta campaign guides ready for the campaign.

YAY!

Anyone know what time any of the groups are doing, or do we just wait until someone proposes a time and date?

GeekyGamerZack
On 2/11/2019 at 2:42 AM, Augie279 said:

Anyone know what time any of the groups are doing, or do we just wait until someone proposes a time and date?

I figure we'll need to discuss a day and time that's suitable for everyone. Whatever we decide, it'll pretty much be the opposite time of day in my corner of the globe (unless you happen to be in said corner, in which case it'll be practically the same ;)).

Apologies for the late response. I...didn't actually receive a notification, heheh... 😅

Is it too late for me to join?I have an idea for a character. I don't know what you would think of it. A fighter-thief halfling neutral evil. Not evil to the point of backstabbing a party member but definitely would always think of ways to take a larger part of the treasure. Armed with a dagger and a sling, he would only enter combat if he can sneak behind the ennemy and backstab them or stay away from the melee with the help of his sling. It's been decennies that I haven't played.

• 3 weeks later...
blunose2772

Are we still making this group? I've been itching to play

GeekyGamerZack
On 2/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Howard said:

Is it too late for me to join?

Well, my group hasn't started a campaign yet, so no, it isn't too late. Welcome! 😊

15 minutes ago, blunose2772 said:

Are we still making this group? I've been itching to play

Funny you should mention that. Just the other day I mentioned it to @Slice of Ace, whose group's campaign is in full swing. I've actually been itching to get this thing going as well, but no-one's posted in a while, so I was worried that everyone else forgot. 😅

• 3 months later...

Hi, are you guys still organizing this?

cause I'd be interested in joining as well😅

I've been DMing for about two/ three years and have played a handful of times.

PastelBread

I have always wanted to learn how to play!!! How do you play over the internet?

PastelBread

3 minutes ago, Sath said:

@PastelBread you can just skype or play over sites like roll20

Oooo! I will have to check out roll20!

GeekyGamerZack
16 hours ago, PastelBread said:

Oooo! I will have to check out roll20!

I highly recommend it for online roleplaying sessions. My group uses it from time to time, as it has many of the tools needed, including a virtual die roller! 🎲

• 1 year later...
blunose2772

Anyone still interested in this? Been trying to get in on some groups on roll 20 with no luck. Thinking of starting my own game but then again I don't want to be the DM

When I'm in a timezone that better fits more English speakers, I'll be looking for a new RP group. Not sure what universe to play in yet though. I'm still trying to get to the level of decent at RPing but every time I try I end up in a group that falls apart for one reason or another. 

I have never played but I am interested in trying it out!

Archived