it's complicated

daddyslayer

I've recently realized that I haven't felt romantic attraction to anyone. I've had a long-term boyfriend before, but since getting out of that relationship I've analyzed it and noticed I never really loved him like I thought I did romantically; more of a 'I like you as a person you're really cool and attractive'. I have had sex and fwb sort of situations, but never felt anything romantically for them, more of a sexual attraction. I find people attractive, but once we start talking it never gets off the friend level. I like the thought of being in a relationship, although I find it weird since I haven't felt romantically for anyone or I just don't want to lead them on if they're aren't any feelings to back it. Just a really confused bean looking to see how I would fit into the spectrum and be comfortable knowing how to/if I can approach romantic relationships. 

This sounds complicated... I guess you could be one of those cases of aromantic but sexual...?
Someone else should be able to answer better than I on this one, but I'll link a reference in case it helps at all...
zlo2z.jpg

2 minutes ago, StomachGod said:

This sounds complicated... I guess you could be one of those cases of aromantic but sexual...?
Someone else should be able to answer better than I on this one, but I'll link a reference in case it helps at all...
zlo2z.jpg

I've also heard of aroflux. Some days I feel more attracted to people, others I don't want any sort of interaction. 

Archived