Whens your favorite time to sleep?

Serra

Best time to sleep?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What time is the best sleepy time?

• Anytime Naps are amazing
    • ONLY AT NIGHT
    • Other

This is a just for fun thing- Me and @Raindancer were jokingly arguing about when you should sleep.. She thinks you should only sleep at night- not in the mornings... and I think that all times of sleep are amazing- especially naps during the day! Soooo Lets see what other people think!

1 minute ago, Raindancer said:

Night is the obvious answer.

The morning is the best time of the day, you don't sleep that away.

Slander! Sleeping in is the best!! ;)

Elftober Country

I will sleep at any opportunity. Sleep is my favourite hobby.

Just now, October Country said:

I will sleep at any opportunity. Sleep is my favourite hobby.

same besides all my other hobbies.

Just now, Phoenix the II said:

all day long :P 

All day yes!

Right now

Jokes aside, I like sleeping after dark around 9PM-3AM depending on how tired I am or how much fun I am having doing something else. I don't like naps. I wake up grouchy and mildly hostile because I'm disoriented. 

7 minutes ago, Strifed said:

Right now

Jokes aside, I like sleeping after dark around 9PM-3AM depending on how tired I am or how much fun I am having doing something else. I don't like naps. I wake up grouchy and mildly hostile because I'm disoriented. 

I get that if I dont sleep long enough... so I hear ya- but on the whole naps are awesome =3 minus those times XD

I typically sleep at night but in a car I sleep most of the time but on a plane I don't sleep.

2 minutes ago, ColeHW said:

I typically sleep at night but in a car I sleep most of the time but on a plane I don't sleep.

See I have to sleep on a plane... I get airsick easily...bleh.

48 minutes ago, Serra said:

See I have to sleep on a plane... I get airsick easily...bleh.

I don't really get motion sickness as long as my stomach isn't empty.

Just the weird things my body does.

I always sleep from 10pm to 6am. Honestly, I'd go to bed earlier if I could, but there are some nights when I have to be driving later, so having my clocks set to pass out at like 8pm is probably unsafe 😆.

Naps are also great, especially if I have a headache or stomachache. If I have the time, just taking a 2-3 hour nap usually works better for me than any medicine. Only problem is that it might make it more difficult for me to fall asleep at 10pm sharp, which then can make waking up at 6am the next day more difficult, and then I'll be tired at whatever time I took the nap previously - my internal clock is really fragile, apparently 😅.

3 minutes ago, raichuu said:

Obviously, anytime is the best time!! 😊

I'm literally the type of person to have my eyes closed for 5 minutes, and poof, I'm asleep.

I typically sleep at night though, except on rainy mornings where I tend to nap for majority of the day.

Sleeping when its raining is also a fave pasttime of mine. I love the sound of rain and thunderstorms!

6 minutes ago, iam135 said:

I always sleep from 10pm to 6am. Honestly, I'd go to bed earlier if I could, but there are some nights when I have to be driving later, so having my clocks set to pass out at like 8pm is probably unsafe 😆.

Naps are also great, especially if I have a headache or stomachache. If I have the time, just taking a 2-3 hour nap usually works better for me than any medicine. Only problem is that it might make it more difficult for me to fall asleep at 10pm sharp, which then can make waking up at 6am the next day more difficult, and then I'll be tired at whatever time I took the nap previously - my internal clock is really fragile, apparently 😅.

mine can be too, but I do love naps.... augh especially when I get to snuggle with my dog! Its heaven!

I try to keep it to nighttime, but anytime I can is good. :D It takes me so long to fall asleep, though... like an hour to an hour and a half. I don't know if I have trouble relaxing or it's just difficult for me, but I love sleeping anyway. 

i3utterflyeffect

I try my best to sleep at night... but my natural inclination is to stay awake for two - three days and conk out for a day.

firewallflower

I sleep pretty much exclusively at night. Pleasant as it sounds in theory, I don't find napping really a feasible option for me personally, because a) I need total darkness in order to be able to fall asleep (though I suppose just burrowing under a mound of blankets to shut out all daylight would be possible...) and b) I have too much else going on/to do during the day (unfortunately, this sometimes carries over into the night too, so I end up staying awake far too late doing work and such, but that's another matter :P).

My own preferences don't have to dictate everyone else's, though. When it comes to sleep schedule, my go-to philosophy is live and let live. You do you. Just don't ask me to go to bed before the stars come out. 😉

Night. I'm an early bird so tend to jump out of bed at 4AM. 

Waking up too late has me feel like I wasted a day. 

I learned if I have no time, to make time for it in the morning. My most productive time of the day.

I don't like to sleep. I wish that sleep wasn't necessary to survive.

QueenOfTheRats

Sleep feels best, and is easiest for me between the hours of 6 am to 10am.

I really don't know why this is the case, and I am curious as to any theories.

I love naps. Especially late afternoon naps in the weekend :lol: 

But usually it's somewhere between 11pm and 7am (unless it's weekend). There's something unnatural about your alarm being set before 7 am, so I try to avoid that :lol:

Ms. Carolynne

I sleep during the morning, and get up in the afternoon.

That's what comes naturally to me, I'm always sleepy in the morning. I hate working day shifts, I always nod off and want to sleep.

I love being awake during the night. I can't do that now because of my schedule, but it's perfect for summer. It's too hot during the day, it gets windy around 2 AM. I sit on my balcony, drink tea and look at the stars until dawn. I love naps in the afternoon

Whenever I can. I work odd and long hours so when I get the chance, I try to sleep (although insomnia sometimes gets in the way) 😆

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

around 9 or 10pm until 8 to 9am.

yeah I love long sleeps.

I like having nap on Friday afternoon. :) I used to do it frequently after tiring weeks but don't have to do it any more. 

I normally go to bed at about 9 o'clock. 

Archived