Moving to Denmark, anyone there?

Angel1996

hi :)

I am moving to Denmark for about 7-8 months for an internship, in 10 days. I know there is a Scandinavian page, but I have only just started learning Danish, so navigating that is a bit difficult. I am moving in with a friend to a small place near Aarhus. I know I will make friends when I live there, but like always when moving to a new place I am a bit worried to go to a place I don't know people. I was wondering if there are any people living near there. Meeting up with some people would be cool but, if not for me knowing other are there already sort of makes it better, if that makes sense😳

I guess I am also a bit nervous about moving to a country that I don't speak the language of (I know danish people speak amazing English), but I am very excited to go on a new adventure to another place.

sorry if this is a bit of a ramble. The nerves are kicking in :)

Hello! I actually happen to live in Aarhus! (moved there from NL some years ago), so shoot me a message if you want :)

Danes and Denmark can be quite peculiar, but generally I'm having a good time here ;)

Good luck with the move! 

Archived