I'm asexual

TigerEcho

There it is.

I'm asexual.

I have questioned who I am, what I am, why I am the way I am. I don't want to have sex with women. I don't want to have sex with men. I don't want to have sex with anyone or anything. I feel an aesthetic attraction to and an appreciation of women as well as a romantic and emotional connection with them. I like kissing, holding hands. I have no hang-ups about being naked or laying in bed with a woman however I have no desire to take it further than that. I don't know what that makes me but I lack the sexual component. Romantic companionship is as far as I want or need to go. I have had sex but it did nothing for me and it was a 1 time only thing. I am drawn to people's minds and their character. That's what turns me on if you like. Anyhow, that's me.

It's good to be here.

TE.

Hey hey! Welcome to AVEN!

Hope you are happy here!
Feel free to ask questions and talk and stuff!

I now offer you donuts, mostly coz I don't have the cake that is traditionally offered...
donuts.jpg

8 minutes ago, StomachGod said:

Hey hey! Welcome to AVEN!

Hope you are happy here!
Feel free to ask questions and talk and stuff!

I now offer you donuts, mostly coz I don't have the cake that is traditionally offered...
donuts.jpg

Thanks. I will gladly accept the donuts. 😀

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Did somebody say "donuts"?

Hi :D

Welcome to AVEN! Thank you for signig up and sharing a bit about yourself :) You've come to the right place - AVEN is a wonderful community with lots of friendly and supportive folks from all over the planet and a lot of us will be abe to relate to what you just wrote. I'm sure you'll like it here!

You might want to kick things off by having a look at Questions About Asexuality, which has a lot of information about the basics behind the concept of asexuality all in one place. Then there's Asexual Relationships, where we talk about how being asexual (or somewhat close to that) affects our everyday relationships, be them famiial, platonic or romantic. If you're up for a chat or a little game, join us in Just For Fun!

Take your time to read and explore the site and if you bump into a question, let us know! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :)

doughnut-cake-2.jpg

Hi TigerEcho! Welcome to AVEN. Omg everything you said is tots me tooo. its like we lived the same instances in life. Are you my spiritual doppelganger? Hahaha 

Omg that donut cake looks yums. Wish i had a bigger sweet tooth. Is that the right phrase? 🤷‍♀️ oh well.

*i havent been on aven awhile so i like to welcome new people 👋

Welcome to AVEN!

That makes you Asexual.

Asexuality is a lack of Sexual Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have sex with someone.

But there are other types of attraction besides Sexual Attraction.
There's Romantic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a romantic relationship with someone.
There's Sensual Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have intimate non-sexual physical contact with someone, like kissing or cuddling.
There's Aesthetic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to appreciate someone's aesthetic beauty.
There's Platonic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a deep friendship with someone.
And more.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Tiger Cake,

3d-tiger-cake-thumbnail_1080.jpg

Wow. I'm blown away by all the cakes thanks. I think the donut cake would make me grotesquely fat lol but I'd scoff it down anyway 😂

Thanks for all the warm welcomes 👍

Archived