Impartiality

James121

Just now, Telecaster68 said:

Surely: how c-ass-ino are we loveing...

I love the attempt, but mine was better. :P

1 minute ago, Snao Cone said:

I love the attempt, but mine was better. :P

It's not a competition.

You both win a... actually I got nothin'. Participation award?

2 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

It's not a competition.

Why can't it be?  

2 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

Your undying adoration?

Sure then, why not. :P 

2 minutes ago, Sally said:

Why can't it be?  

Fair point.

I'm actually really bad with making things into competitions when they needn't be. Or good at it. I don't know which sounds better. Trying to chill out on that in my old-ish age.

Yah, but Snao's was better.   Purely impartial dictum, of course, as I always deliver.  

Ah yes, when I think "What are Tele's defining qualities?" I definitely think "never argues". 

7 minutes ago, Ceebs. said:

Ah yes, when I think "What are Tele's defining qualities?" I definitely think "never argues". 

No you don't.

I unequivocally do not, correct. :D

Sorry, that was almost an insult.

Stop flirting, you two.

(there, I finally get to be on the accusing side of that rather than the accused) 

I am a happily taken woman, Snao. I'm utterly shocked, I would never.

:P 

I'm fairly confident in that, yep. :D 

Just now, Telecaster68 said:

I'm just practising my game.

Ooh, practise with an s... 😘

1 minute ago, Snao Cone said:

Ooh, practise with an s... 😘

I know, it gets me all swoony too.

Occasionally Skullz spells things the Canadian way for me, and I can't contain my desire. :P 

6 hours ago, iff said:

i will add posts to the conversation and replies to the threads if i have something to add but mostly i am watching SPFA, monitoring and reading the posts made. I think this helps in terms of neutrality that i am not usually participator in the discussions and not taking sides in the arguments as they break out.i'm reading and looking over the posts but keeping a distance from joining arguments

Yes, I think this is ideal!

I don't think I could provide impartiality in a forum where I am likely to have Opinions. :)

15 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

I'm just practising my game.

It's pronounced "prack-ties" in British English, isn't it? How very posh... :P

Think this thread has gone a bit wayward, so being impartial we all need to get back on topic 

All the best threads are the ones that go a bit wayward. 8) 

Sorry lol, I get a bit silly when my mood isn't total shit. But yes, resuming adult mode now haha.

Tasha the demi squirrel
16 hours ago, Ficto. said:

@Tasha the demi squirrel, my above response to James (the comment I just made) may give you some more context for what's happening here if you didn't get to read the other thread.  I love your hair by the way (if that's you in your profile pic). The colour is amazing!!! :):cake:

I can understand what's going on now thanks and yes it is me in my profile pic so thanks for the compliment on my hair 🙂

16 hours ago, Phoenix the II said:

I generally don't like to wield power, and I rather keep it to the most severe cases that would need immediate action.  

I don't like to wield power either (our reasons may be different mine is lack of confidence) which is why I have respect for those who seem to wield it well 

12 hours ago, Ceebs. said:

I'm actually really bad with making things into competitions when they needn't be. Or good at it. I don't know which sounds better. Trying to chill out on that in my old-ish age.

Same I'm just not competitive

11 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

(there, I finally get to be on the accusing side of that rather than the accused) 

The amount of times (not online but in person) I've been accused of flirting when all I'm doing is chatting and laughing with a friend made this even funnier to me lol

3 hours ago, Ceebs. said:

Sorry lol, I get a bit silly when my mood isn't total shit. But yes, resuming adult mode now haha.

I don't blame you I like being silly it's fun.....much more fun than adult mode lol

Full-adult mode is depressing sometimes haha. :D 

Tbh there's not a huge difference for me between joking around and flirting. That's how I flirt, so. Subtle differences maybe. It's up to other people to figure out which I'm doing hahaha. :ph34r: 

Tasha the demi squirrel
33 minutes ago, Ceebs. said:

Tbh there's not a huge difference for me between joking around and flirting. That's how I flirt, so. Subtle differences maybe. It's up to other people to figure out which I'm doing hahaha. :ph34r: 

Fair enough lol 

Is there another way to flirt, really? If there is, I suck at it haha. Complimenting people and shit? How the hell do you do that without sounding weird? I'm too much of a dick for that to sound sincere, lol.

Joking plus lots of eye contact, hair flicking, and touching?

I'm guessing that a vicious insult from you is actually bonding, since you're spiritually British.

Oh for sure. Again, it's up to people to figure out whether it's flirting or a sincere insult. Admittedly, my language choice would differ a lot between the two, though.

I have to remember that this can be tricky for non-Brits to figure out, rather than just How Things Are.

Archived