Need help

Mrkite

Hey sorry I'm not completely sure that I'm the right group but this is the only place I could really find. So my girlfriend seems to think she might be grey sexual is the term she used. But From what I've been reading tonight maybe not. You see the thing is she is rarely hardly comfortable when it comes to sex and she has admit to me that she doesn't even have the urge to masturbate anymore. But she also says it's almost like work is the reason. Shes not really comfortable when it comes to talking about sex or trying to initiate it but at the same time once we do have success she really enjoyes it so it really confuses us. Can anyone shed light on this?

Hello @Mrkite, have some cake... :cake::D

On 1/14/2019 at 7:37 AM, Mrkite said:

grey sexual is the term she used. But From what I've been reading tonight maybe not.

Take her word for it - listen to her when she talks about it, ask questions, accept her decisions. Don't try to argue because somewhere one the internet, you've found a definition that doesn't match what you see.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:37 AM, Mrkite said:

once we do have success she really enjoyes it

I recommend to read up on "responsive sexual desire". But to be on the safe side, you might also want to read up on "simulation".

Hope this helps somewhat. :cake:

Archived