Ace Discord Server

OneinSun

I made a discord server for asexuals to gather because I couldnt find any myself. I wanted to have a community on discord as well as here because I and many others I know of are more familiar with discord servers. It’s called the Ace Space!

https://discord.gg/A7YHZKk

heres the link. Hope to see you there!

sorry if these kind of posts aren’t allowed I just wanted to build an ace community on discord too.

When advertising such things, please make sure that you mention this is not AVEN sanctioned, nor is it affiliated with AVEN in anyway. The Discord server and any PMs that may result there are not under AVEN's jurisdiction. It's not modded by AVEN's Admods, and it's not governed by our ToS.

3 minutes ago, .Lia said:

When advertising such things, please make sure that you mention this is not AVEN sanctioned, nor is it affiliated with AVEN in anyway. The Discord server and any PMs that may result there are not under AVEN's jurisdiction. It's not modded by AVEN's Admods, and it's not governed by our ToS.

Okay thank you!

going off of this for anyone else who’s reading - this is something completely run by me and isn’t AVEN affiliated, just to clarify. My discord server in no way should reflect upon AVEN itself. It follows Discord’s ToS rather than AVEN’s and also has its own set of rules. Thank you Lia for mentioning this as I wouldn’t want any mixup ~

J. van Deijck

There was one already :o

There are a few, but more won't hurt I spose

On 1/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, OneinSun said:

I made a discord server for asexuals to gather because I couldnt find any myself. I wanted to have a community on discord as well as here because I and many others I know of are more familiar with discord servers. It’s called the Ace Space!

I think you're right that many people are more familiar with Discord servers these days, and it's a good avenue for building community. There are some other aro/ace Discord servers around, including at least four different ones all sharing the name Ace Space.

Archived