LadyGagaIsMyGod

Cats?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a cat person?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Kinda
    • Meh
  2. 2. If you answered anything other than 'yes' you are....

• Cursed to be attacked by cats wherever you may go...for the rest of eternity.
    • And will become a slave when our cat overlords reign supreme and take over the planet!

I've always been more of a cat person. Like, I only have a dog right now, and I love her so much and wouldn't trade her for anything, but she is way too high-strung for me sometimes. I miss having my cat. He was extremely quiet and laid-back; he never bit or scratched anyone, or caused too much trouble. I know not all cats are like this, but mine was, and he was perfect.

When I get my own place, I plan to adopt a million cats. ❤️ (Or at least two, haha.)

On 1/31/2019 at 12:33 PM, [noize:injekktion] said:

you should meet my Victoria then.

Maybe she is an exception. 

Twisted Tempest

I have 7 cats, each one of them has a completely different personality, and they all have such distinctive quirks and traits! It's wonderful! :D

but I have a particularly close bond with one of them. When I go home to my mum's house, he always comes at breakneck speed to the door to see me and barely leaves my side when I'm there. :D

Yes. I love them. I’ve been around them since I was born. Except for a short time while I was in college. I have 2 cats at the moment: Rosie and Tasha. They’re both very loving. Rosie is really clingy to me, almost like a little stalker. Has to be everywhere I go, tries to make me eat, tries to go into the bathroom with me, runs to me when I come home, calls for me, hugs me constantly throughout the day, wants to try everything I eat (this is actually a little new), and more. If I give attention to others (even humans), she gets jealous and overprotective. I haven’t had cats that go to these lengths before. Some people that say that they don’t have unconditional love or aren’t affectionate, haven’t met many cats. They’re not like dogs, but they certainly can love their owners wholeheartedly. I’ve had 3 other cats. They all had pretty long lives. The first 2 lived to be 20 years old. 

J. van Deijck
10 hours ago, LauraGarnham said:

Maybe she is an exception. 

maybe, who knows. but I met more of friendly cats in my life.

anyway, she has quite a dog personality. friendly, cheerful, clingy and happy.

J. van Deijck

@anzu2snow wow, Rosie seems very cute :wub:

I have a black cat and the apartment complex I live in has like...3 semi feral black cats. It's heaven. 

• 2 weeks later...
SorryNotSorry

You really think a Leo is not going to be a cat person??? :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, Twisted Tempest said:

I have 7 cats, each one of them has a completely different personality, and they all have such distinctive quirks and traits! It's wonderful! :D...

Wow! That's almost as many as Freddie Mercury had. According to news articles, he had ten cats!

Anonymous123456

I love cats, having grown up with them. Both sets of grandparents had cats too, as well as both sets of godparents. I’d love to own a cat some day, but if I’m going to be working I’d feel bad about the little fellow being home alone. I’m going to call my first cat George II after ‘my’ second cat (technically belonged to my neighbours’ neighbours but he spent most of his 4 years of life with my family) died late last year. Poor little bugger. But I still remember him.

I'm fond of animals generally, but I can't have a cat because my dog is a cat-chaser.  He's one of those vermin-control breeds, so he instinctively goes after anything small and furry.

I love cats! There are 4 in my home, though 3 are technically my mom's. My feline overlord is a floofy ragdoll named Stormageddon, Dark Lordess of All (Stormy for short). She's never far from me, even though she has free reign of the house. She's my protector!

Archived