2 Quick Questions for My Math Project

Hayis4horses

Hayis4horses

Hi everyone, I have a math project on probability due this week, and I was hoping that some (or all) of you that read this could take this short 2 question ANONYMOUS survey. It takes less than a minute. Also, you have to have owned 1 smart phone (that is either Android or iPhone) in your life, to be able to answer the questions. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeM4L3uPWaPx_VwMEtocx_UTcqaM_qMpbRidUWa9NQde1HXfA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Feel free to discuss your results in the comments. 😁

Hayis4horses
1 minute ago, Ficto. said:

No I don't listen to K-pop :P

I own an Android ^_^

Thanks for letting me know. Also, did you take the survey and answer with these answers or are you telling me your responses, now? I just am asking so I can be as accurate as possible and not count people twice. 

firewallflower

Done! Good luck on your project. :)

9 minutes ago, Hayis4horses said:

Thanks for letting me know. Also, did you take the survey and answer with these answers or are you telling me your responses, now? I just am asking so I can be as accurate as possible and not count people twice. 

Yeah I had to check the survey to even see what the questions are so responded over there. People usually just discuss their results in the thread as well (that's what I usually see anyway) hence why I left a comment here as well, sorry for confusion :)

Hayis4horses

@Ficto. It's no problem that you discuss in the comments, I was just wondering. Imma put a little note in the post that says something like feel free to discuss what you answered, now that you said that. 😁 Thanks for letting me know.

Oh I'd help but I can't answer the phone question (I've had smartphones but never either of those brands!).

Hayis4horses
12 minutes ago, firewallflower said:

Done! Good luck on your project. :)

Thank you. 😁

everywhere and nowhere
23 minutes ago, Hayis4horses said:

Also, you have to have owned 1 smart phone in your life, to be able to answer the questions.

I have never owned a smartphone and will continue avoiding it.

I Enjoy Doing Things Most People Don't And Not Doing Things Most People Do.

(Which includes, for example, not having sex, not drinking alcohol, using a very old-fashioned mobile...)

Hayis4horses
3 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

I have never owned a smartphone and will continue avoiding it.

I Enjoy Doing Things Most People Don't And Not Doing Things Most People Do.

(Which includes, for example, not having sex, not drinking alcohol, using a very old-fashioned mobile...)

I also am not gonna drink alcohol, and people think I am crazy that I say that, but oh well.

Hayis4horses
6 minutes ago, Cimmerian said:

Oh I'd help but I can't answer the phone question (I've had smartphones but never either of those brands!).

My bad. I meant to put type of phone, instead of brand of phone. Android includes most phones that aren't iPhones like HTC, ZTE, Samsung, Google Pixel, and LG. But I guess there are other phone types, and I never knew about them until this comment. 

3 minutes ago, Hayis4horses said:

My bad. I meant to put type of phone, instead of brand of phone. Android includes most phones that aren't iPhones like HTC, ZTE, Samsung, Google Pixel, and LG. But I guess there are other phone types, and I never knew about them until this comment. 

No problem; you'll have enough from the main two I'm sure. Those two have just become the winners over the main market in the last several years. 'Other' is always a good option if you have to do more surveys later on though. :) Good luck with your project!

No and yes 

19 hours ago, Cimmerian said:

'Other' is always a good option if you have to do more surveys later on though. :) Good luck with your project!

Thanks for the input and thank you. 😁

Done

• 1 year later...

@Hayis4horses

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived