#ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike

yazybee

Hi everyone!

I've spent the past month working on an article for Qwear Fashion, and it's finally out! My goal was to provide visibility for asexual people and dispel the notion that there's an asexual way to look. I interviewed a variety of asexual fashionistas, including Psychara, Hard Decora, Vampology and Anouk Freya. I've had such a positive reception on Instagram (@theyasminbenoit) from asexual people and I thought I'd share it here!

I also started a hashtag called #ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike and people are already using it on Instagram! Please let me know what you think of the piece:

https://www.qwearfashion.com/home/this-is-what-asexual-looks-like

Thanks to anyone who has already seen it and has shown their support! ❤️

- Yasmin Benoit

1 hour ago, yazybee said:

I also started a hashtag called #ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike and people are already using it on Instagram

Also i saw it being used on twitter :)

it is really great, thanks :)

and cool article

Yup, it's awesome!! We've been sharing it on our social media and retweeting people that are using the hashtag, too. : ))

scarletlatitude

I love that hashtag. It has been awesome to see everyone. Last time I checked there were over 300 tweets with that hashtag. :) 

On 1/6/2019 at 2:20 PM, yazybee said:

I also started a hashtag called #ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike and people are already using it on Instagram!

There's actually an account now on Instagram that people can send a picture of themselves in with the hashtag and they'll post it which is an awesome way for people to participate in the hashtag without having to out themselves!:D

AllTimeBubble

Love the article! 👍💕

Archived