• Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Los Angeles Rams
    • Chicago Bears
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/19 at 11:00 PM

so playoffs have started, who will win the superbowl?

by my own rule, I do not make a formal playoff predictions until my favourite team has been eliminated, and they are still in it

last year meant I couldn't make a prediction :D:D:D

i hope this year is the same, but a lot tougher path,

Can’t really make a prediction, but I can tell you which two teams I don’t want to win. The Pats & well I guess we can’t mention the other team, but I hope @festiff can make his prediction by Sunday night lol

I honestly just looked at this thread to see who was still in the running since I don't watch football 😆.

As my Dolphins found every way to avoid the playoffs :(

I'm going to say Chargers, cause I think everyone sorta underestimates them this year.

God help us if Brady is allowed to cheat to another Superbowl though.

7 minutes ago, Scott1989 said:

As my Dolphins found every way to avoid the playoffs :(

I'm going to say Chargers, cause I think everyone sorta underestimates them this year.

chargers have a really good team and been a very nearly men for the last number of years it seems

what about a rams v chargers super bowl though rams have seemed to have cooled off in the last number of weeks :D

1 hour ago, divided_sky said:

Da Bearsss!

bears have an excellent defence

25 minutes ago, festiff said:

chargers have a really good team and been a very nearly men for the last number of years it seems

what about a rams v chargers super bowl though rams have seemed to have cooled off in the last number of weeks :D

bears have an excellent defence

Rams v Chargers, that could be a good Suprer Bowl. Only downside is that it will have some LA craziness on it, but team-wise, it would be great!

The Mets aren't in it, so I'll probably not watch it anyway :D

Tyger Songbird

While I would love to see the Chiefs after years of struggling for Andy Reid in Philly, I really don't think they will be able to overcome that defense not being that great overall, plus the loss of Kareem Hunt. I am more along the lines of going with New Orleans, who sadly hurt my Steelers playoff hopes. I do like Brees a whole lot, and their offense is really good. Alvin Kamara is excellent, and they have home field-advantage. I think Philadelphia beats the Bears tomorrow, though. So, New Orleans.

I'm more worried about my Steelers dying and falling apart. Geesh, the news this week..

Oh, well, at least I have basketball.

6 hours ago, tygersongbird said:

While I would love to see the Chiefs after years of struggling for Andy Reid in Philly, I really don't think they will be able to overcome that defense not being that great overall, plus the loss of Kareem Hunt.

Yes I would really like to see Reid and chiefs take the Superbowl (I like Reid from his time at eagles), hunt is a big loss (he was in two of my fantasy teams 😠) but also Reid has a poor playoff record (1-4 in NFC championship games with eagles and 1-4 in playoffs  for chiefs)

Mahomies has been a breakout qb this year but I think mahomies needs a solid running game for his passing to be effective.

What had happened the Steelers, first half of the year they were one of the best 2 in the AFC?

Tyger Songbird
7 hours ago, iff said:

Yes I would really like to see Reid and chiefs take the Superbowl (I like Reid from his time at eagles), hunt is a big loss (he was in two of my fantasy teams 😠) but also Reid has a poor playoff record (1-4 in NFC championship games with eagles and 1-4 in playoffs  for chiefs)

Mahomies has been a breakout qb this year but I think mahomies needs a solid running game for his passing to be effective.

What had happened the Steelers, first half of the year they were one of the best 2 in the AFC?

Yeah, I like Andy Reid as well. I think he has developed a lot of the great coaches in the league now, because he just is a good mind overall. I hope this is the year he breaks out to the championship again.

Mahomes is pretty spectacular overall. They have run pretty well since, but their defense is not good in the secondary. I hope they can fix that just enough. Indy is coming after beating Houston, and they look really good. It will be a challenge now.

As for Pittsburgh, one word sums it up: drama. Le'veon Bell wasn't there, and Antonio Brown may not be for long. Too many prima donnas being led by a drama queen QB.

Ahahahahaha!!! He hit the upright!! Of course he did! Oh my god, we knew it was going to happen and somehow I still don't believe it

Lol

Fuck him, he should be cut, he missed 10 kicks and like 6 of them were from hitting the upright

Unbelievable! 

Such a fun season, damn

Go Chiefs, fuck the NFC I hate them all. Especially the Cowboys

15 hours ago, divided_sky said:

Ahahahahaha!!! He hit the upright!!! Of course he did! Oh my god, we knew it was going to happen and somehow I still don't believe it

Lol

Fuck him, he should be cut, he missed 10 kicks and like 6 of them were from hitting the upright

Unbelievable! 

Such a fun season, damn

And the crossbar. 

Hey man it’s so nice to see you so happy!!!

GO BAGELS

On 1/10/2019 at 11:04 AM, Graceful said:

GO BAGELS

The beagles would devour the bagels

My favorite is not in there but I knew they wouldn't make it. So maybe the Rams. I have no interest really in this superbowl. It's been an odd season

Stephen Hillenburg will win. It'll be a sweet victory for him at halftime.

now that the eagles have unfortunately been eliminated, the super bowl i would like to see is rams v chiefs with chiefs winning

• 11 months later...

@festiff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived