nudity?

gambit_boi

how do you feel about the unclothed human body? if anything.

can asexuals appreciate nudity, or does that cross the line into sexal thinking?

are you more drawn to one body type/gender than another?

I'm not too fond of nudity. Doesn't matter which gender it is.

same. The only thing I can tolerate are brests. Anything else is... ugh ><.

I'm not fond of nudity either... but I don't think that if someone was they couldn't be asexual, they'd just see it differently than sexuals.

I like the male body more than the female body because I wish my body was similar to it(hold the dick, please). Just like before puberty, only with strength. :D

Nudity in art doesn't bother me at all, I don't understand why most films seem to have to have at least one naked scene, even if it's not about relationships. I think people of either gender can be attractive naked, though I wish everyone were compelled to always wear underpants. I'm not crazy about naked people in the same room with me, though I don't mind them on screen or on a canvas.

Cate

ugh, nudity is gross. i can appreciate either gender down to their skivvies, but i prefer clothing, and nudity is just too much. i don't want to see it. it's obviously gross, which is why nature tries to cover it up with hair for us. yuck. please keep those clothes on.

this is a problem for my boyfriend that he has some trouble with at times, but i am grooming him.

The nudities make Pie nauseous. The nudities amplify Pie's homicidal urges. Pie does not like the nudities.

And as has been mentioned, what the fuck is the obsesssion with breasts based off? Were I female: Woohoo, i've got lumps of fat on my chest, time to go get them removed. Back in a few.

I don't mind nudity, and I really wish it weren't so sexualized. It's just a lack of clothing, for Pete's sake. It's the body's natural state. Damn people and their "no clothes = TEH HAWT SEXX0RZ!1!1!"

I don't care much for it. It's acceptable in paintings or other artwork, but I don't much like seeing real people, in films, for example, or photography.

I refuse to look at a naked person who is actually physically there with me. That's creepy and unpleasant.

Yeah, Inkburrow, I agree, the naked bit doesn't bother me so much, it's just that society says that naked means sex. It doesn't. It means naked.

Cate

I find nudity to be just... odd. I get the same feeling seeing a naked person as I did looking at the frog in junior high before disecting it. More of a scientific curiousity than anything.

*wishes his body was more like Metatron's in Dogma*

Damn people and their "no clothes = TEH HAWT SEXX0RZ!1!1!"

If I was drinking anything when I read that, I would need a new monitor now. :mrgreen:

all people are beautiful in their own special way
Yep :) people just need to look at others from different perspectives sometimes to see beauty :) :P
Worthless Poster

Didn't we have a post about this not too long ago? Or was it the changing in front of people one that kinda mutated to regarding nudity?

Anyway. I don't like nudity, per se, but I can appreciate it artistically. I don't go looking for it, but if it's there, it's not going to shock and offend me. It's just a body.

CatePerfect Wrote:

the naked bit doesn't bother me so much, it's just that society says that naked means sex. It doesn't. It means naked.

Sometimes I wonder what are the origins of the association between naked and sex. Seems like it might increase sexual confusion and repression for a culture to insist that nudity implies sex.

I grew up being told that to look at naked humans was some sort of taboo. Out of that developed some serious modesty about people seeing my body, and fear that someone will look hungrily at my body, eek! But it feels nice when people feel comfortable about their naked bodies and its revealed that its no big deal. Though i have spent relatively little time looking at nude bodies, I do think bodies are beautiful, or at least interesting and good, and i feel fortunate to not feel lust after them. i also like clothes.

And in Muslim cultures it seems that a woman's body is covered as much as possible in public so as to not tempt heterosexual men.

Can those traditions be partly traced back to the climates where they developed? Intensely arid or cold climates call for skin cover, and gradually new meaning weaves into it? for sexual people, how much of the attraction is built up by mystery and imagination, and how much is purely physical or what? i dunno.

male nudity just frightens me, i'm sorry... i don't "get" the masculine aesthetic, save for from the neck up.

i appreciate the female body more...it just looks nicer, less threatening. and at the risk of sounding sexual, i'll admit i do kind of enjoy the sight of breasts.

:oops:

Guy parts are ridiculous. Sorry to the guys. They just are. I'm not fond of girl parts either, but they're not as ridiculous as guy parts.

*looks nervously to the left*

*looks nervously to the right*

*whispers*

. . . I saw my cat naked :shock:

*runs away*

THAT'S NASTY NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN

in regard to the above post:

I find it incredible that my message was the absolute same length as my signature according to my computer.

Bestatued Head

I don't find anything good about the shape or feature of the female body, for one thing it is a bunch of general curves. That's why I prefer the male body, it had more destinguishable parts. Humph. :?

Live R Perfect

I definitely prefer the female form, from an aesthetic point of view. Not in all cases though, obviously. What I mean is that posture and point of view can make the difference between looking at a naked woman and looking at an aesthetically beautiful composition. Ya dig? :wink:

Bestatued Head
I definitely prefer the female form, from an aesthetic point of view. Not in all cases though, obviously. What I mean is that posture and point of view can make the difference between looking at a naked woman and looking at an aesthetically beautiful composition. Ya dig? :wink:

Not at all. I am not able to comprehend what is so "beautiful" about womens bodies. Their nude bodies can be found everywhere, and I am rather sick of seeing tits. And it is not because I have them.

• 3 weeks later...

the human body is a horrible, hideous thing that only perverts and predators enjoy seeing. it's never, ever non-sexual to see a person naked and the exhibitionists themselves should meet the animals who masturbate while slobbering all over their image. perhaps that would make them see the light

Live R Perfect

Not at all. I am not able to comprehend what is so "beautiful" about womens bodies. Their nude bodies can be found everywhere, and I am rather sick of seeing tits. And it is not because I have them.

Well there you go... beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. :wink:

And I wasn't really talking about tits. There are other parts of a females anatomy that I find aesthetically pleasing, eg. the curve of the neck into the shoulder, or the small of the back.

Me, too, Liver!

I like odd places on women. Like the little divot beneath the jawbone or the place just behind the earlobe. Nice hands can be beautiful as well as wrists. I, too, like the small of the back on some women. Necks are good, as well. The 'erotic' bits of women that are splashed everywhere are boring to me simply because you're meant to pay attention to them. I like the places that most people don't think of, like the nape of a woman's neck when she has her hair up in a bun.

Cate