PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

I’m a non-binary biromantic asexual. I live in Europe and I’m fluent in Spanish & English.

Happy to chat about asexuality, romantic/aesthetic/sensual attraction, romantic relationships and gender.

Nice people only please, not looking for arguments 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Lordyloo has entered the battle...

Tah-dah!😄

Grace me with your aceness and pm me a message. 

Don't look at the bio though 😶

Go on, i dare you. 

• Like 1
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

*awkwardly waves*

Um. I don't really know what to say, other than that my interests are all on my profile, and I'm not really comfortable giving out personal information just casually on a forum. But I will say that I'm painfully shy and don't talk much unless it's someone I know well and trust deeply, in which case I'll talk lots about my favourite things. 

• Like 1

Hey! I'm happy to chat to people :) I'm a British girl in her early twenties. I'm homoromantic (much more detail on my profile) and I'm brand new here.

I'd love to particularly chat to people anywhere near the north of England, or in Europe, or people around my own age range.

I don't have too much on my interests on here, but music is my big one, and I'm generally quite quirky and a bit weird, but also friendly, witty, and playful, with a bit of an alternative style going on and too much free time...

Hello all. I'm open to chat with. 🍰
I would prefer to chat with people who like something that I like too, as it would make conversation much easier.
I have stated some things that I like on my profile.
I'm a bit shy and have experienced social anxiety before, but I should be fine.
I always love to make new friends.

Hello. This sounds interesting:). 

I really love books and I've been reading a lot of YA books lately, but I also like fantasy and Sci-Fi.

I also like animals, movies, music, manga and tv series. Sometimes I draw things but I'm learning so I'm not very good at it yet. And I'm looking forward to meeting new people😊

• Like 1
Little Stargazer

Hello, I'm relatively new to Aven and I would love to get to know new people! :)

My interests are books, movies, traveling and art amongst others. However, I'm open to pretty much any topic and always interested in learning new things. I am kind of an introverted person but usually it's easier for me to talk through messaging.

• Like 1

Hey guys. I'm a girl(or woman 😕) in my mid-twenties. I'm a geek. I love cartoons and horror movies(yup, it's always extremes for me). Kdramas are my guilty pleasure. I battle depression and OCD. I'm very shy and introverted and have a few good friends in real life. I do feel much more comfortable in AVEN and would like to make more friends here.Feel free to PM me.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, so I'm a heteromantic ace in the US. I just graduated college and am now just trying to figure out my next step. I love to read and watch movies/tv. Any suggestions would be more than welcome! And I'd be happy to give recommendations in return. My favorite books are Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicles, Jurassic Park and I literally could go on forever. Favorite shows and movies are Doctor Who (I'm so behind), The Office, Impractical Jokers, anything Disney, Star Wars, The Mummy and Indiana Jones. A few other hobbies include travel, history and photography. I'm an introvert and a bit socially awkward and anxious but I'm a good listener. I'm happy to talk about anything really! ☺️

I'd love a PM! I just stumbled across this community and I had NO IDEA I'M NOT ALONE IN THIS

Yeee-ah, I probably live under a rock. But love to hear from someone. Just thoughts, feelings, love, life, anything at all is welcome.

Here's hoping! 💕

• Like 2
Tintenfeder

Soooo...

After almost a year of absence (has it really been that long?), I'm trying to get a  bit more into the community again. I have difficulties with social interaction, be it offline or online, especially with initiating it, but maybe/hopefully this will help.😅

I live in Germany, so you can write with me in German or English, maybe even French if you give me ample time to respond and look up words to make up for my lacking vocabulary. I love reading, mostly fantasy and sci-fi, but for a seminar at uni I'mm currently readig three Jane Austen books, so come talk to me about them. Aside from that I like watching movies and series and have started venturing into the realm of anime and manga. My taste in music is a bit questionable and all over the place, so maybe stay away from that.

If I haven't frightened you off yet, try and be the first person to hold a longer online conversation with me.

I’ve been a member here for a few years but haven’t been active for a while.

I would welcome a message from anyone in anything, you choose the topic!

I’m a little shy but trying to push myself more so this is right up my alley.

Wiinters_Wolf

Like many others I am trying to be a bit more active after being a member for a few years. I am open to messages about anything really or even your favorite conspiracy theory! 

Aspie Angel

Scottish homo-romantic ace in her twenties. I go through cycles of sociable/unsociable online. This is a sociable period 😁

Interests on my profile - I’m basically a geek, so if you start with that we’ll go far!

• Like 1
My Name is Tobias

Down for a chat with whoever wants to!

Hi everyone! I’m 40 and from Virginia, just recently realized I’m ace, and will chat with anybody. I’m in healthcare, love to read, cook and watch TV. I’m heteroromantic, hyper-sensual female but possibly leaning more toward androgyne. 

• Like 2

Asexual guy from the UK here. Happy to have deep & meaningful or light & silly conversations with people of any gender or no gender 🐧😎

I'm looking for some friends, so if anyone wants to chat, feel free to PM me.

My interests don't look very interesting, but I can talk about anything. I'm an art school student, ask me anything if you're interested in that. I'm not uptight as I might seem. I'm a nerdy, shy 18 yo, but I'll be happy to talk to anyone

• Like 1
chairdesklamp

almost exclusively romantically into men these days. Demisexual. SoCal. Anti-bigotry and stuck in a really bigoted area. Looking for other anti-exclusionists old enough to know what an 8-track player is. Support groups/social groups for all what I am out here are either tightly gatekept by exclusionist cisgays or skew around age 20. I love young people. I wanted kids. But they're not my peers. My best friend lives six hours away, where I used to live and had to leave to transition safely. There's a Demi group on Meetup, but they've gone dead, and Meetup also skews very young. 

I live in the U.S. but grew up in Japan, so I share all cultural touchstones with precious few, but what I won't know of American pop culture will be C-list TV that wasn't dubbed and ad campaigns before '90, mostly.  

Just dying for non-exclusionist, non-bigoted peer interactions with more than one person. 

Young people aren't unwelcome from PMing me, but, gosh, I just want more people who remember a fair bit of the 20th Century in my life.

Uh, hello! 

-I'm an artist, I like drawing animals a lot from observations; I also am starting to paint a little bit. I'd love to meet fellow ace artists aaa 

-I'm terrible at maintaining conversation bc of how awkward I am with new people but I will def try to talk with you!

-I also love a couple musicals?? Like Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, and Hamilton

-I like Harry Potter, Pokemon, (it holds a special place in my heart okay) Wings of Fire, Warriors, Voltron: Legendary Defenders, Camp Camp, Brooklyn 99, The Dragon Prince, Stranger Things, Bandersnatch, Marvel, etc 

-Literally just got an account here on AVEN so I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate on here, admittedly 

But yeah PM me if you want! I've seen a lot of super cool people on here so far so I'm excited to meet some of you :'D 

• Like 1
On 4/23/2019 at 8:48 AM, Ei_Armoa said:

Uh, hello! 

-I'm an artist, I like drawing animals a lot from observations; I also am starting to paint a little bit. I'd love to meet fellow ace artists aaa 

Hi! My name is Nora and I really like art too!

This is a link to a topic where I posted some of my art if you want to see😁

Hoi, I'm 21. They/them. I like games, tv series, books, cartoons, youtube animations, webcomics, art stuff in general. I try drawing and writing. So when I'm in the mood I like to discuss character development and design. 

I would like to talk about anything really. If I don't know smth I'll explore it. But I get anxious easily so please be patient if I don't reply right away (or I may be sleeping). 

26 year old here!! I've been browsing around every now and again but never really got into getting to know the community, so I figured this would be a good place to start! I'm into a variety of scientific and artistic things, master of none but I enjoy a good chat! I'm putting effort into being more active online and looking forward to possibly making new friends! You never know :)

Sergiu

theotherpope

Hi, all! I've been a part of AVEN for about half a year now and haven't been all that active lately, but I'd love to start chatting to others around here. This looked like a good place to start.

I'm 27 and in the South East of the UK. I identify more with being homoromantic ace, but I don't exactly use that as a way to introduce myself anywhere else beyond AVEN =D There's a whole bunch of tv shows I like (Person of Interest, Supergirl, Legend of Korra, the new Doctor Who because she's just the best) and I enjoy a good superhero film.

I like being creative! I'm dabbling at my own story at the moment and I enjoy painting. I do a little latin dancing, like bachata and salsa, and I like getting my butt kicked at karate. I'm a bit of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'.

I'll try and hit up some people in this thread with a pm, it'd be great to make some new friendships and connect with more like minded people. I tend to ramble a bit, so I'll do my best to rein it in!

• 2 weeks later...

*Checks last post here* Wow, I haven't posted in here in about a year and a half. Uh, hi again everyone... yup, still bad at this.

I like talking about videogames (wide variety of genres), books (fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, and nonfiction especially), making puns, TV (Firefly, West Wing, West World, and Breaking Bad were some of my favorites), science (just about every field), making puns, Aikido, animals, a dash of philosophy, and making puns, among other things. Oh, and I make a lot of puns. I can also be a bit sarcastic at times; my ever-so-sincere apologies in advance for that.

• 2 weeks later...
//\\//\\//\\

Looking to meet people in Boston. Pm me a funny or strange true story. 25, female

Edited by //\\//\\//\\
Greymulkin

Hey. Been on AVEN and figuring my own situation out for about the last month now... it all seems so fluid but heteroromantic gray ace sounds about right, at least right now. 

40 M, into most nerdy endeavors; D&D, reading, movies, and video games. I also enjoy time outdoors hiking and bicycling. 

I didn’t understand my asexuality until later in life and went along with expectations to get along. Once I knew there was a whole community out there of people who thought like I did I did some research, stopped doubting myself, and starting living my best life.