PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

Oooo, this is cool! Feel free to message me!

I'm 24 years old and I'm from RI!

Some of my interests are anime/manga, comic book and anime conventions, D&D, cosplay, videogames, food lol

We can talk about any topic really :D

Hi y'all, I've been here for a while but haven't really messaged a lot of people, I'm fairly shy and struggle to message first but I'd love to meet new people chat still :)

I'm 23 and from Spain, currently a geography student, my interests are mostly videogames, music (mostly modern electronic, trap and pop, some rock too), geography in general (redundant I know 😂) including travelling, trains, football (or soccer, you name it) and some youtubers; can talk about almost anything though

Feel free to PM me her, although I'm more active on Discord so you can ask my ID on private and I'll add you soon ;)

Aria Ravenclaw

28 from Rhode Island.

Interests include, anime (In moderation currently not watching anything), reading manga (right now i've been reading manhwa more.  Honey so sweet is a cute manga) graphic novels (I love Saga ❤️ ), regular novels (Finished the first book in the arcadia project series by Mishell Baker). Boy, do I read a lot of regular novels.  Tv shows, currently watching: AHS, finished up Atypical, waiting for the next season: of OA, Altered carbon, American Gods, Westworld, GoT and Outlander. Trash tv shows: I watch but can't stop watching (Riverdale). I play otome games, rhythm games, i'm more attracted to western action rpgs (Dragon Age, Fable) 

Feel Free to PM me :) 

• Like 1

You can pm me if you want, I might not respond for a bit though... So don't think I would be ignoring you...

notfeelingit98

Oh, this is cool!

I'm 20yo, from Czech Republic and I'm newly in uni (any uni/college kids hmu, let's vent to each other about our problems)

My interests include books, making art, k-pop and k-dramas, anime (although I don't watch it much now), languages and travelling (tell me bout your country!), writing, cats, food...

But I'm happy to talk about anything. 

(Now I'll hopefully hype myself up to PM someone, haha)

• Like 1
AmorphousBlob

I'm just a blob floating in space somewhere...

I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter, reading Journey to the West, and writing poetry.

I can go from talking about the randomest things to being pretty philosophical

I feel really awkward... Is this what dating websites feel like...?

Hi. I'm open to PMs for friendly conversations about almost anything.

Some topic suggestions:

- music: if you want to have your ears talked off by me, then this is how you'd manage that. I have eclectic tastes though, but that's to be expected from an ethnomusicologist, right?

- Cultures and languages: always interesting stuff.

- Science: I love physics and cosmology.

- books: I read a fair bit, with a preference for epic fantasy that makes you think about 5+ storylines going on simultaneously.

- Life and stuff

Hello! 18-year old Ace here. I have been on AVEN for a few months, but since I am shy, it's a bit difficult for me to talk. 

I love talking about space, programming(I am still a noob) , forensics, sexuality, anime, books(YA, Sci-fi, Fantasy and Mystery are my favorite genres), writing, random philosophy, Kpop, Rock(I am into emo nowadays) and languages(currently learning Japanese and striving to learn Mandarin, Korean and Latin soon!) I don't watch much TV series but my favorites are Sherlock, Stranger Things and X-files. Feel free to PM me! 

On 10/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, AmorphousBlob said:

I feel really awkward... Is this what dating websites feel like...?

Also, I relate to what you say. 

hopeisnotlost

I'm open to this and we can talk about anything

I'm new here and unsure of what I'm doing, but yeah, I'd love to talk to anyone. I'm willing to talk about just about anything, because I think it's important to listen to other people's interests. I just don't like talking about sex, but that shouldn't be much of a problem here.

Hi, I'm 16, open to talking about anything really. Also I'm in the middle of watching season 3 of boku no hero academia and need someone to talk to about it! Other interests are cats, anime, music, and reading. Also looking for movie recomendations

Maya the Composer

Hey, Maya here. I'd love to talk about music, journalism, politics, religion, anime and languages with people here, but I'm open to talking about anything since people are most genuine and passionate when talking about the things they care about! :)

Hiya I'm Rylea or Azifa feel free to PM me, I am only 15 so if that scares you I'm sorry :(

I'm interested in learning more about asexuals, gender/gender identity, & other topics along those lines.

I'm into metal, pop punk, rock, etc.

I'm a vegetarian, liberal/independent, & an atheist

Dogs are great :D  

Feel free to message me or check out my profile to see what else I'm into and my 'about me' section too, I'd love to make a new friend :) 

19 year old college student studying political science, global studies, french, and ASL! I love movies, music, etc.... 

I'll join the fun in making new internet friends (internet friends are real friends!)

Things about me

-I love my pets (cat, cockatiel, corn snake....hmmmm that's a lot of C's. I never noticed that before)

-I enjoy talking about science. I love learning about new discoveries. I can't claim much in-depth knowledge outside the field of biology, but I enjoy hearing about other fields nonetheless.

-I consider myself to be athletic and like keeping fit. I do martial arts and mix in running, lifting, cycling and more to mix things up when I get bored.

-I love outdoor activities but don't engage in them as often as I would like. Hiking, backpacking, SCUBA, long-distance cycling.

Okay, I'll stop there. Feel free to strike up a conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes! People! Persons!  Pm me or like this post if you want me to pm you.

I'm up for a conversation anytime.

Let's squeal over a fandom or make plans to hang out.

Maybe call if you're up to it~

I'd love to meet more people on here! I'm down to talk about anything! :)

- I could probably talk to you about Marvel for hours so if you're into that... ^^

- Tell about your favourite films! I've down to watch anything!

-TV shows: The Walking Dead, NCIS Los Angeles, B99, Hannibal, HTGAWM, Grimm,  the list goes on...

-I'm studying to be a software developer/Digital artist

I am up for pm conversations, currently I am 21yrs old from Poland my hobbies are:

-love reading books, mostly cryminals and horrors

-music, mostly rock and metal but I am really open for anything :D

-like computer games and old retro games/consoles

-Love pokemons (xD)

-I love going for a walks and spending time outside

-I am open for any topic do feel free to pm me and maybe we will be a new friends 

Hello!

Looking to build some ace relationships, so send me some PMs!

Some things about me:

- I'm a college student studying biochem and veterinary science and trying to ignore looming finals

- I listen to way too much classic rock, with just a bit of Florence and the Machine thrown in for variety

- You can literally just PM me pics of your pets

- I am way too emotionally involved in TV shows (Doctor Who, Voltron, Supernatural, Steven Universe, The Good Place ...... I procrastinate too much)

- I love Rocky Horror??? Weird thing for an ace, I know but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Ooooh, as a new member and a lover of conversation, hi! 

I'm recently adjusting to moving across Canada, solo, as a young female, and still working on making friends in my area. Folks to talk to from AVEN about my relatively recent self discovery would be neat, but I'm also enthused by the outdoors (hiking, backcountry camping, weird ole nature facts, anything!), coffee, fitness, smiling way more than the average, and general get-to-know-you conversation is also pretty neat!

Sounds neat.

I'm a tomboyish 20 something. I love dogs, LOTR, and I'm on season 3 of Gotham on Netflix. 

I love learning new things. I also like puns, riddles, and puzzles. And sarcasm. Talk snarky to me!

Im still new to this site, but Im so glad I found it and would love to get to know people, so please, feel free to PM me.

Im a 31year old female and I like

- horror movies and series, especially stuff with zombies. Mention "The walking dead" and youve got my undivided attention!

- manga and anime (i e Attack on titan, Tokyl ghoul, Full metal alchemist)

- books (sci fi, horror, fantasy)

- videogames and board games

Other things that fascinate me are poetry, music, art, astrophysics, spirituality and people with a dark and bitter sense of humor.

Yeah, something like that 😊

Count me in. I’m 32 year old male from the UK.

my interests are - Horror movies, sci fi movies, movies in general, video games, football, tv series, history, life in general.

👻