PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

Feel free to pm me, I'm mid30's male, previous firefighter and open to talk about almost anything

Hi everyone, pretty sure I've already posted here before but I figured I'd reintroduce myself :D

Everything you'd need to know about me is already in my profile, but I'm in my early 20s, have a job that eats up most of my time but still like to find time to go to the beach and take walks with good company :)

I'm not shy but definitely introverted and take a moment to warm up to new people, ideally looking for someone to start off as a friend and see where things go :)

I'd love to talk to other Massachusetts people, feel free to PM me anytime :)

Awesome thread. Will definitely start spamming PMs. Im obviously open to being spammed too. Hahaha 

Quick intro(basically in my profile) : Nadia, 25, intern for a company that does augmented/virtual reality stuff, asexual lesbian, love french fries, tv shows are the bomb however I can't seem to find time to indulge since starting my intern and lots to ketchup 😉🤣 on. 

KingOfBirds

Hey everyone! I'm new to these forums so feel free to make me feel more at home haha 😀

I enjoy drawing, thrift shopping, taking pictures with my 35mm, interior design, and video games on occasion

Some interests:

Music: R.E.M., Fleet Foxes, Beirut, Hozier, Father John Misty, Foals, indie stuff in general

TV: Fargo, The Office, Parks and Rec, HGTV stuff

Movies: No Country for Old Men, 2001: A Space Odyssey, MCU movies, documentaries

Sure, I'd like to join! Total newbie here, but I figured that if I'm going for it I might as well go all in!

I really like literature, poetry, anime, live-action tv series, music (almost all genres), and am a huge history buff. I'm also very passionate about languages and teaching, as my goal is to double major in both linguistics and education. Really, I'm down to talk about just about anything, haha.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm quite new in this forum and I'd love to get to know a few more people 😊 

Besides traveling, I absolutely love reading, all sorts of things, if you recommend me a book/story/poem/... I'll definitely give it a try! My taste in music is all over the place, reaching from metal to classic. I like baking, dancing (ballet for a few years now) and are currently looking for an Ice Hockey Club to start playing at. 
That's it so far, feel free to pm me and I'll text you back as soon as possible and are really looking forward for some nice conversations. 

• Like 1

Hello. I am new here and would love to meet new people. 

A few facts about me: 

-I am 19 years old.

-Soon I hope to have tattoos, I want to be pretty heavily covered. I also want piercings. I have been dying my hair for five years now. I pretty much love any alternative style and am normally dressed in a goth/punk style. 

-I love video games. My favorites are Portal 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, the Dishonored series, and Bioshock Infinite. I play Fortnite and Rocket League most often currently. 

-I love music. I am most drawn to hard rock but I really like anything but classical music and country (except for Carrie Underwood of course). A few that I love are Halestorm, Icon For Hire, Ivy Levan. I simply can't pick favorites. 

-My favorite TV shows are Psych, The Good Place, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and Kim Possible.

-I love watching Youtube and have many favorite Youtubers. 

-I love the arts. I write constantly and am trying to start drawing digitally. 

-I have been collecting/reading Archie comics for 10 years now. My favorite has always been Jughead, and I love Betty too. 

-Comic con is the best and every time I go I cosplay. Either as a character or I dress in a steampunk style. Halloween is great too for dressing up. I just love getting dressed up in costume either by going to tons of thrift stores or making things myself. 

-Other than art I am very passionate about psychology, specifically mental disorders interest me the most and I like to raise awareness as much as possible. 

I am really open to talk about anything. : ) Haha I should probably put this in my profile about me page. 

• Like 1

You've probably seen me 3 times in here now. I think that says everything you need to know 😂

Chocolatastic AroAce

Hi all.  Not sure what I can say about myself. I'm a female who is nearly thirty. I'm not here all the time but will try to respond as quickly as I can. I'm pretty blunt and have a dark sense of humor. Once we get past the initial awkwardness I'm sure it will be rainbows and sunshine(after a brief rain of fire and blood.) :P

SpookyNameHere

I just joined so I'd love to meet some people :) feel free to pm me.

Some of my interests (off the top of my head): 

- Video games

- Music (Pretty much any genre)

- Youtube 

- Conventions and cosplay 

- Reading and writing

But I'm cool with talking about anything at all. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely open to PMs! About me: 26, pan (I think?) ace, autistic. I'm passionate about music (Wild Beasts, Everything Everything, MUTEMATH, Christine and the Queens, Julien Baker to name but a few), Doctor Who, literature (American lit, Jane Austen, Helene Cixous etc), education, sports (particularly football and cricket but I watch most sports tbf). Also, memes. 

PerhapsSomeHotCocoa

Bump!

I'm on here a few times, but here I am again!

I'm Cam, 23 years old, American who just moved to Taiwan. I'm interested in:

-Reading

-Drawing

-Learning Chinese (help is very much welcomed!)

-Youtube

-Magic. Not the card game - sorry. More of the Harry Potter kind of magic. Also actually practicing magic.

Hello! I am a 20 y/o female college student. Demi-heteroromantic ace!

Here are some of my interests:

-Neuroscience

-Computer science

-Brain-computer interfaces

-The Japanese language/culture

-Video games (specifically Nintendo or PC)

-Travel

-Nerdy/fantasy related things

Pm me if your interested in talking about any of these or asexuality ( or really anything else! 😄)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Hey guys :D

I'm a 39 y.o. German demigray who would love to find new friends to talk about some of my favourite hobbies and interests:

* Furry Fandom

* Traditional Art

* Theriantrophy

* Anthropomorphic Content

* Animal Spirts

* Wolves

* Travelling

* Books ---> Fantasy & Science Fiction Literature

* Libraries and Second Hands Shops

* Snail Mail Letters

Feel free to PM me!

• 3 weeks later...
ForbiddenSnack

Just dropping by after sending out a round of PMs, in case somebody lurks like I did and finds me message-worthy. I'm 22, female in Eastern Europe so if you need tips regarding proper squat form or how to get absolutely plastered on a Monday morning before your shift starts, feel free to hit me up.

My interests:

• Video games. Currently immersed in Pillars of Eternity, but I'm usually open to co-op stuff like Terraria, Starbound, Stardew Valley, maybe Borderlands or The Forest once I manage to resurrect my derelict desktop PC.
  • Cooking, if you have pictures of something you made and are proud of, send them my way. Even if it's not edible. It can be anything, really.
  • Drawing, photography, both on a pretty amateurish level.
  • Horror movies, books, games, comics. Don't like slashers too much, spooky ghosts and monsters are my jam.
  • Rants and mutual support regarding day-to-day life, asexuality, that one cookie you accidentally dropped and could never recover.
  • Like 2

Heya :)

I'm 29 and from France but no I do not eat frogs' legs or snails... or wear a beret, I'm not that cliché, sorry lol

Here are some stuff I'm interested in, if you'd like a way to start a conversation:

- Video games (NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PC)

- Movies (Indies, movie franchises, all types of movies (but not horror... I've seen some but anything about spirits or demons, freak me out! lol), movie festivals, critics, reviews, actors, actress, film award shows etc.)

- TV shows (from the 90's to this day, Netflix, Hulu and TV)

- Rants and mutual support (totally stole that one from you @ForbiddenSnack ;))

- I'm a serious dog lover! I have 2 staffies and they're my life!

- I'm a vegetarian by choice because I think animals deserve better, they're not ingredients (at least shouldn't be for us :p)

- Debates about everything, anything.

I'm open-minded and philosophical so I can talk just about anything so if anyone is interested, I'm always up for a talk. Feel free to PM me, I will answer asap :)

19 hours ago, Wap said:

I'm from NYC cool, calm, collective enjoy pet sitting fir my cousin's cats....

Ask me anything

Enjoy your day

Well Im 27, Australian and live down in Melbourne. Some of my interests include but arent limited to.

World of Warcraft,

Board games like the old ones you played as a kid,

Card Games like deck of card ones or skipbo, uno etc, 

Arts and Craft like painting, drawing, scrapbooking, felt work etc,

Movies mostly enjoy horror, fantasy, adventure and scifi,

Music I like alot of things when it comes to music

Books i tend to like Young Adult Fantasy/Paranormal. 

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat and it doesnt have to be about the above topics I generally try and talk about well everything and anything. 

Fighting_For_Us

Hi! I've been here for a bit, but haven't been terribly active...oops.

I'm totally open to PM's and chatting with anyone - you can call me Nicole or Nic, I'm 18, female, and I love art and photography, animals (especially llamas!), parkour, pretty much all genres of music, and too many movies/tv shows to list. I'm also a cosplayer and writer, so if anyone has a favorite tip or advice I'd love to hear about it! :D

Steph_Catherine

I'm up for this :) I'm Stephanie, 23, living in Cardiff

I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and even have 2 tattoos dedicated to it. Have 3 other tattoos and will be getting my 6th in a few weeks! I love exploring new places, reading, musicals, Star Wars, cats and candles. I enjoy deep conversations with people too.

I'm looking to make new friends. My favorite shows are Critical Role, Sherlock (both the American and British one), Doctor Who and pretty much anything with a good story. I'm also a voracious reader, I make art and jewelry and have been Wiccan for the last 29 years and Pagan my whole life. I'm up to talk about most anything so fell free to DM me.

NerdIsStrongWithThisOne

Feel free to PM me!

I work as a teacher, specifically young kidlets and STEM courses. I'm really active, I'm an aerialist (tissu is my main apparatus but I also love the others), and spend way too much time training haha.

Massive nerd, I cosplay - which I will talk about for days, honestly -, been in the fandoms since I was a kid, running out of space for my books but that hasn't stopped me yet, and I love board games. 

But I'll always talk about anything really! 

Gardrop Fuat

Hi! I'm a 22 years old asexual masochist with submissive character. I love weird genres of music, cars, friends and video games. 

I'm always happy to talk with new personalities.

cutiepastels

Hi I'm I'm 33 year old female, asexual/demisexual looking to make new friends, have joined a few asexual dating sites and amino but since summer is over the response is slower?

I have browsed the messageboards since joining a few months ago but haven't made many friends as I don't post often.

I went to the asexual conference in London but had to leave early as heatwave was getting to me and there was no air con in the room...

I enjoy music - listening to and playing piano and guitar, watching movies such as the marvel ones, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan recently playing Hogwarts Mystery on my phone.

Feel free to PM me on here if you'd like to chat 🙂

or my KIK: sweetypastelgal

and when you message me mention AVEN so I know 🙂

• Like 1
MightyProphet

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat- I'm going to attempt to be adventurous and message others on here but I have to confess I'm quite shy and would probably appreciate not making those first steps!

On to me- I've been on the site, on and off, for about a year now, but I tend to only really comment in short bursts. 

My profile pictures have pretty much always been from Bojack Horseman because it's my favourite show, and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth a watch for asexuals. I watch a lot of TV though- my other favourite shows are (in no particular order): The Americans, The Leftovers, Mad Men, The Good Place, The Office, and QI, to name a few.

I'm a former English student, and I'm going to Japan in a few months to teach English there. I'll basically read any kind of existential science fiction (current favourite authors are Margaret Atwood, Ursula Le Guin, Philip Pullman, and Terry Pratchett).

When I do actually leave the house, I go out walking (just got back from a 3 week trip to the Canadian Rockies) and play ultimate frisbee.

I'll converse endlessly about any of the above, but can probably negotiate other topics too!

Guest DesertWells

I’m up for this. I’m new here having recently done some soul searching.

31 y/o male, I’m calm and quiet and I’m not judgemental or too sensitive, nor do I have any controversial opinions (that I know of).

I’m an aspiring writer and also an open-minded non-denominational Christian.

Interests:

Writing, TV, movies, gaming and all kinds of science & technology. Football (soccer), animals (especially cats). Mutual support, relationships, religion, philosophy. I’ll talk about almost anything, but if it’s too niche, I’ll be asking lots of questions 😋

I have left my name private for now, but as my profile says, if you want to know, ask me and I’ll tell you.