PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

I'm down for some PMs! 

Just about everything you need to know is on my profile but here's the tl;dr version:

Love lots of TV shows, science-y stuffs, music (although I am behind the times), cooking, cats, and did I mention TV shows? ISTJ. Cali, SF Bay Area!

Almost mid-30s biro female. Idc how you identify although tbqh I'm more comfortable with other females.

ETA: I'm not online everyday but I did update my email notification settings so I'll know if I get messages. 

HMU! 🙃

Edited by C8H7N3O2
Added info
  • Like 2
Dark Heart

Who doesn't want more friends? Feel free to message me. I'm a fairly open-minded person. (More about me on my profile.)

Starting Suggestion (if you want it):

What do you think of this cure for loneliness? -->  if-you-are-lonely-dim-all-lights-and-put

• Like 1

@Aloren   Nice pic Im a bit older than a lot of people here Im 61  But I still would like to get responses and chat. Kinda nice there is a chat place. It was a relief to find out there are asexual people like me.   I like women and have great chats. would love to meet someone to chat cuddle and for companionship.   Im a cancer survivor and I can tell you when a guy has his prostate removed he can be more restricted in what he can do. a woman friend asked if that meant i had trouble standing erect. love her humor Lol. Shes a coworker and trust her to talk about such tihings s. Some people just get nasty and put you down as a man if you were asexual as a man. So I appreciate being able to chat and talk with people who say funny things You look younger so Im glad for you that you got support at this point in your life. Ive been working as a youth care worker for 27 years Love the youth and staff I work with   I enjoy martial arts and yoga .  And like watching basketball and other sports. And I like investigative TV as well as nature shows and sports.   I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada . 

• Like 3

Hey uhm I'm 21 out of Colorado. I'm new only made this account a few weeks ago and I'm having alot of trouble make friends and I would really like to. I enjoy traveling and driving (not really flying airplanes make me sick lol) I'm a nerd I like reading and video games. I enjoy binge watching Netflix hey maybe we can binge watch an anime or something together and then talk about it(: so uhm lots of fun things looking forward to maybe making some new friends(:

• Like 1

I wonder if some people actually send some PM's x) I will certainly do so!

Meanwhile, I am a 24-year-old and I would be happy to chat with you of course. Especially these days where I don't do much (cannot wait for holidays!). You can look at my signature to get a grasp of who I am 😉

I'm always open for some more friends so feel free to PM me :) 

Quick summary of me: 22 (almost 23) year old student. I love languages, my cats, reading, music, films, TV-series and my cats. Food was my first love and I don't really know what else to say...

I also won't be online everyday but I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

sleep&music618

I'm totally open to make new friends so PM me! 

A little about me: I'm 16, I love music and art and writing. I like medical science and psychology. I like watching cartoons, mystery/crime shows, and just hanging out on YouTube. If you have any similar interests or even if we seem like opposites, then you should send me a message!

Hi friends! I'd love to get to know some new people. 

I'm 23, studying to be a high school teacher. Love reading and geeky TV, and I'm always happy to learn new things. 

Bloop

I sneak a message in here every few months in order to stay relevant.

lol check out my profile! You'll learn a lot more about me there 😂😂

FinneganCatch

Feel free to PM me!

I'm 27 y/o and located in Canada. I'm open to talking about pretty much anything but I'm great at rambling about anything to do with horses, dogs, science/nature or books. I watch some tv shows and am always open to suggestions for books or movies/shows. Mostly I watch Sci/fi shows but also sometimes drama or crime ones. I've seen probably a good 3/4 of The Big Bang Theory episodes and binge watch MacGyver (the new one) regularly to catch up with what I miss.

MayaSmithMN

I am an awkward newbie but I really want to chat with people on AVEN

I like talking about anything but specifically neuroscience, sci-fi, fantasy and interesting facts

white crayon

I would like to make friends but I don’t normally PM people for fear of being annoying! 

I’m 17 and I’d be happy to talk about anything, but be forewarned: if you get me started about a topic I care about I’ll go on forever. 

• Like 1

I’d adore meeting some more people - feel free to PM me too, kay?

Edit: Just realised it would probably help to mention something about myself...

Well, I love reading fiction and manga (watching anime too, but less so); I have both a dog and a cat that I adore; I write and read fanfictions; I enjoy sketching characters I create; I love all genres of music, but particularly alternative, electronic (e.g rave to house to bass), rock and heavy metal; I want to get into the publishing or computing industry; I'm 16 and (obviously) still in education. 

Edited by AKHardy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

im new to AVEN & still learning the ropes lol, im 18 in FL &also open to pms👍

• Like 1
VirtualApocalypse

Hello! I've been on AVEN since 2016, but I just started to post stuff recently! I'm 21 and some of my interests include anime, cosplaying, sewing, reading, animals and I play some video games so if you think we have similar interests then send me a PM! I perpetually have AVEN open in a tab so I should reply pretty quickly unless I'm sleeping or at work!

• Like 1
Groggyfroggy

Hi! I'm new to AVEN and I'm hoping to meet some new people! Feel free to  talk to me about anything but here are some of my interests:

Video games

Movies/TV

Music (I'm open to some suggestions)

Animals (I have cats and a bearded dragon)

Outdoors (camping, hiking, walks, picnics, hammocking)

Traveling

Learning about new languages and cultures

On 5/21/2018 at 3:54 PM, Lilbirdie said:

Hey uhm I'm 21 out of Colorado. I'm new only made this account a few weeks ago and I'm having alot of trouble make friends and I would really like to. I enjoy traveling and driving (not really flying airplanes make me sick lol) I'm a nerd I like reading and video games. I enjoy binge watching Netflix hey maybe we can binge watch an anime or something together and then talk about it(: so uhm lots of fun things looking forward to maybe making some new friends(:

Have you ever been to Nan Desu Kan? I am a Coloradian born and bred but have displaced to other parts for the time being, but I volunteered as a Staff Member for the first time there, and it's coming up in September! It's the best place in the world because where all the introverts, nerds, otakus, and everyone else that society tends to shunt to the side all together united in force and let their passions run free! 

SORRY EVERYONE I know this was for PMing, and it looks liked now that I've posted twice for all to see in a feed for Private Messaging, I would like to say that I am down for private messaging, too, if I can ever figure out how to not screw it up.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, Skwirlgurl said:

About me: Noisy introvert. Divorced mother, author, artist, gardener, carpenter and disciple of the Transcendental Grilled Cheese. I dangle participles. I run with scissors. I consort with squirrels. Sometimes I don't brush my hair.

I'm a gray-romantic (heteroflexible) asexual.

Interests: family Sciuridae, collaborative fiction (sometimes LRPGs), sci-fi/fantasy, wit and humor, gardening, home repair & decorating, art, literature, gender, orientation, philosophy, spirituality, cultural diversity, nitpicking "common" assumptions. Ok, and parenthood... I'm not above bragging about my exceptional kids (both adopted).

Not interested in: politics, religion (except from a philosophical point of discussion), sports.

I'm really curious about this  Transcendental Grilled Cheese you mention. Google was curious, but uninformative, too.

SORRY EVERYONE I know this was for PMing, and it looks liked now that I've posted twice for all to see in a feed for Private Messaging, I would like to say that I am down for private messaging, too, if I can ever figure out how to not screw it up.

I'll definitely be sending some PMs. 

Message me. Let's talk about Existential Films, Experimental Animation, Surreal Art, Horror/Pyschological Manga, Murder Mysteries, Webcomics, Cephalopods and Jellyfish, Indie Music and Tabletop Games. 

Open to PM's as well !

Got an idea, and placed this statement in my profile 😁 

Is anyone here a gentle fan of piggyback rides, just like me ? Would be a great conversation opener :P

one of the reasons i am here is to meet new people and make new friends! so feel free to PM me!

i like anything thats nerdy and puzzles specifically, Rubik's Cubes! :) i love bad jokes and terrible puns! but most importantly, windmills, I'm a huge fan!.. HAHA!..

I'm still looking for ace friends! There are basically no other aces in my life, so I feel lonely. I'm from Finland but I love traveling and learning about different countries/cultures, so who knows, maybe we could one day meet even if we live far away from each other? ;) Anyways, I'd love to talk to fellow aces. My interests include literature, psychology, history, spirituality, and nature, to name a few :P

• Like 1
Guest Talgo
20 hours ago, jenjenna said:

My interests include literature, psychology, history, spirituality, and nature, to name a few :P

I read a book once that had pretty pictures in it. Should I PM? :P 

HI, I'm new here and mainly here to make friends.

I'm 19 and from the UK. I like movies, books and TV. I enjoy photography and baking. 

PM if you want :) 

Hi! I’m quite new here, and new to the label, as well. I’m always looking for new people to be friends with! Also, if I ever follow you, then that means that im interested in being your friend, but am unsure how to message you just yet 😜! So, feel free to PM me!

I am a bonafide nerd still in high school. I’m a complete weirdo, but I promise to never forget to message you back! I love reading, writing, drawing, nature, discussing controversial topics, learning new languages, video games, swimming, tennis, and neurology and psychology! I’m currently studying in an advanced medical program and am following several activist accounts on Instagram 😋! My username there is the same as my username here, by the way 😁.

I hope to hear from you, soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am, 30 years old, shy, feeling awkward, with interests in christianity, familiy, good old traditions, gardening, sports, crafts (embroidery, origami, sewing...).