PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

Hi there! I'm open to PM's :)  

Hetero romantic in the grey area I guess.. Living in FL and into music, travel, movies, theater and photography. I have no problem to Skype if you want. 

Much better in the 30ths..or middle..or late 

• Like 1

I am pretty new, but I want to be able to talk to people 1-on-1. So if you want to talk about pretty much anything, shoot me a message :) 

• Like 1

:cake::cake: welcome Kaia :cake::cake:

You can PM me if you want, I haven't posted much on this site but would love to chat with some of the people here. I'll talk your ear off about anime, Steven universe and video games :D

PlantedBrain

Don't see why not :D Count me in!

I'll chat about anything really but anything generally nerdy is up my alley (i.e. star trek, dr who, LotR, comic cons etc.)

• Like 1

Ooh Pm me! 

People call me E, I’m 15 years old and bilingual (French and English). I love Koalas, love vintage (especially the 60s omg!) but music wise I generally listen to all between the 50s and 90s, although I’m not a fan of jazz. 

I play electric guitar and write songs. 

Those are my interests but you can pretty much talk about anything to me! 

• Like 2
keep calm and carry on

Open to being massaged... I mean messaged

I can discuss anything.

I’m open to PM cause I’m new and would like to talk to people. I love Thomas sanders, musicals, Psychology, crime shows(especially MacGyver the newer series) and loads of other stuff mainly nerdy stuff tbhXD I’m fine to talk about anything as long as it’s not to adult(in a sexual sense but that shouldn’t be much of a problem right?) also someone in their teens and maybe 20’s would be best...sorry if I said Too muchXD I’m also a writer but it’s it’s mainly fanfics but I love My ocs too and am always up for talking about them. I do RP and I’m from England 

• Like 1

Count me in! Pretty new to all of this so it'd be cool to talk to people, I don't know anyone on the ace spectrum irl. I'm 20, still a bit confused but probably asexual, shoot me a message and I'll try not to be too boring :)

I've posted before on here and had a few interesting conversations, so here I go again...

I'm 21, a student, and love art.  Feel free to message me about whatever!

sorry-for-my-english

PM me, i need friends :<

duddess_ebster

I'd love to meet some new people so why not? I'm 24 (will be 25 in a few months) and really interested in finding people in the Orlando area that I could possibly meet up with IRL. I love talking about TV shows, movies, books, or pretty much anything else. Hit me up!

I'd like to get to know new people as well. (:  

I'm 26 and I would love to talk about history, politics, museums, studying, films, tv shows, asexuality etc. I'm travelling to London again in June and would love to hear your tips. It's not my first visit, but all tips are welcome for sure. (:   And if you have any questions about Finland, feel free to ask. (: 

• Like 1

I don't see why not.. so here it goes ;) 

i'm 24. I like to talk about a lot of stuff: music, psychology, nursing, grey's anatomy, crime series ( Law and order: SVU, the mentalist, castle, ...), (a)sexuality,... 

Hey! I'm open to the idea. I like literature, especially Gothic fiction and philosophy. I'm pretty much open to anything though, talking to others about anything is fun to me especially if you are passionate about it. So, just drop me a message in the PM box!

I'm up for some chat! I haven't been a realized ace long, but I think I've figured out that I'm aro or gray. I like my alone time, but I love getting to know someone and just sharing randomness sometimes. I'd enjoy if any and all of you would PM me :) 37 and in Ohio! 

• Like 1

I'd love to talk to anyone! I've been told I give pretty good advice so there's that, but I'm also a confirmed fangirl with a wide range of interests. I'm 18 going on 19 (hums Sound of Music) based in California, and could definitely use some friends! My fave TV shows are Parks and Rec, West Wing, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, 30 Rock, Downton Abbey, and anything from the MCU not named Iron Fist (and Karen Page is a badass romantic ace and you guys can fight me). As for books, I like pretty much everything, especially if I can spend literal hours bitching about how messed-up the power dynamics are (and honestly wouldn't Jane Eyre be better if Rochester was vaguely aware of the concept of consent?). New-ish to this site but hey everyone was new here once! 

• Like 2

Happy to PM's. Nerd who enjoys movies, music, art, anime, and video games. I enjoy delving onto other worlds through books and games as well as a hobby interest in all things computers.

• Like 1

Open to PMs, suck at sending the first one hence my posting here.

I live in the USA, I'm 22... And as long as you don't wanna talk about politics or religion I'm good with talking about anything, but I can't promise I will be knowledgeable in it.

I especially like to talk about: video games, anime, TV shows, books, art, puns... For specifics, you check my about me I guess.

Hit me up about anything you want!

Hey! I think I posted here awhile ago but why not do it again :) I'm 16, female, from NY. I love nature and hiking but sometimes forget that I love those things because my school day is waaaaay too long. I like listening to music and sort of play the drums, used to swim competitively, in charge of school newspaper, blah, blah, blah. TBH I could use some real hobbies or interests so feel free to suggest some or just talk to me at all... I'm ready to talk about basically anything! 

• Like 1

I'm open to PMs! Though I can feel a bit awkward at first to send the first message soooo

I'm 21 from England, near Cambridgeshire. 

I love anything video game related, anime, manga, cartoons, art, memes, music and anything horror movie/story related. I'm pretty much happy to talk about everything and anything especially if it's nerdy! Everything interests me :) 

murkysapphire

Hi there, I'm open to PMs and would love to chat with others (although I may be slow to reply due to my work/study schedule). 

I'm 28, American, but have been living in South Korea for 5 years. I love to talk about travel, social/political issues (I'm very liberal leaning though, so be forewarned), education, linguistics, TV shows, and music. Feel free to message!

verymelancholic

Not the greatest at conversations but I’m open to PMs and would really love to talk with people.

I would like to apologize in advance for late replies or unusual times I’d chat due to me being in a different time zone.

I’m 16 and live in the PH. We can talk about anything, but music will immediately capture my interest.

SummerGirl

I would love to meet some people and make some friends!

I am 30 and live in Scotland. I am female (clearly, given my username, haha) and asexual. I love geeky stuff/movies/books (e.g. star wars, star trek, doctor who, Harry potter, marvel movies). Happy to chat about anything really, apart from politics and sports (the only sport I do and am interested in are aerial arts).

• Like 1

Hiya, fairly new to this so if anyone wants to message me about, well, anything at all, by all means go for it.

Sport, films, TV, music, books, politics, pretty much anything you can think of I'll talk about so yeah, just fire me a message.

If it makes a difference, I'm 28, male, from North East England and, unfortunately, not a weird sun-like creature.

element83

I'm 21, studying engineering.  I have a Labrador-cross puppy named Storm.  She's fantastic.

I'm happy to hear from anyone regardless of age/gender/orientation/location/etc.  I'm happy to talk about anything except sex.  I'm especially interested in discussing BDSM/kink and polyamory, and specifically how those are affected by asexuality.

ace.embrace

I would love to meet other asexuals!

20 year old heteroromantic ace! I am a college student, and love science, books, TV, some geeky stuff like Harry Potter, and idk a lot of other things.

Happy to chat about pretty much anything though :)

Hi everyone! :) I'm a 22 year old ace at university right now! I've had my account here for a few years now but never really use it, because I don't have anyone to talk to here, so finding some new friends would be cool! :D 

I love science, dogs, the ocean (and everything living in it), travelling (especially spontaneous trips to places I've never been before - this weekend I went to Sweden!), writing (I finally finished the first draft of my first ever novel this year) and music (listening and playing). I'm up for chatting about all sorts of stuff though, including just generally about asexuality and all that, so hope to hear from you guys soon :)