PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

Hi, I’m sam and I’m a alcoholic... wait I’m not part of that group! Ok in about as serious as I can be I’m 29 nearly 30 And from Suffolk,uk. 

I like science, computers, movies, tv shows, computer games and currently into dungeons and dragons... this has proved very useful at work as it keeps the staff quiet between calls.

feel free to message me, I have a malicious sense of humour and can be a corruptive influence  

About me: Noisy introvert. Divorced mother, author, artist, gardener, carpenter and disciple of the Transcendental Grilled Cheese. I dangle participles. I run with scissors. I consort with squirrels. Sometimes I don't brush my hair.

I'm a gray-romantic (heteroflexible) asexual.

Interests: family Sciuridae, collaborative fiction (sometimes LRPGs), sci-fi/fantasy, wit and humor, gardening, home repair & decorating, art, literature, gender, orientation, philosophy, spirituality, cultural diversity, nitpicking "common" assumptions. Ok, and parenthood... I'm not above bragging about my exceptional kids (both adopted).

Not interested in: politics, religion (except from a philosophical point of discussion), sports.

• Like 4

So… In the spirit of “I definitely did it before, but let’s try again”, here goes my post.)

Fair warning: I’m not ace myself – my partner is, so I can’t discuss asexuality “from the inside”.

I’d love to meet new people and possible pen pals. I’m 31, a psychologist and an English teacher in a non-English-speaking country. I play computer games a lot (I adore old RPGs like M&M7 and Realms of Arkania), love working out and reading.

• Like 2
_____-________-_

Hey guys been a bumpy 2017 and rocky start to 2018. had a few trolls on AVEN recently but im up for talking to folk who don't ask me weird things

Hi everyone, I'm Alicia, I'm 18, and I'm pretty new to AVEN

I'm a dancer, I like music, movies, broadway, superheros, I'm in college, I'm from NJ, I'm an introvert

I think those are all the talking points I have

Feel free to message me anytime, I'm just trying to make more friends here, have someone to talk to

• Like 2
NisforNeville

Hi

I'm open for a PM-I'm a teenager from New England and am interested in...

*Civil Rights

*Classical Literature

*Classical Music

*Politics

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
FinneganCatch

Hey

I'm open for a PM  if anyone wants. I'm 27 y/o from Canada. I ride horses, work out as often as my job requires me to, and I love cooking and baking but don't do it as much as I'd like cause I hate to eat alone. Um I like video games mostly RPG and strategy games, big fan of the Fire Emblem series. I read a lot, fantasy with some scifi and non fiction, occasionally romance or mystery if someone recommends.

• Like 2
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I'm Shieldmaiden WinterDragon

USA (save me from here)

I'm 44% Swedish 28% Scottish/Irish aaaaand the rest is boring

feel free to message me, Just know I'll talk about Volcanology/Geology  a lot ^_^ so if you wish to be brave fire away.

Rollinontheriver

Hi Everyone! A little new to AVEN, Im a college student in NY (but not NYC) and Im in Army ROTC, Im down to chat with just about anyone about just about anything :)

• Like 1

HI, I'm open to PMs !

Interests: Games (video, tabletop), Anime, music, philosophy / food for thought, and literal food.

• Like 4

Open to PM's! 

Interested in art, anime, geography, nature, camping, spirituality, vegan food, adventures with friends, music, travel, learning about how the mind works, mental illness - pretty much anything actually. I'm friendly 

Open for pm's, I enjoy video games, cartoons, walking a lot, video game music, recipes, cutesy stuff and drawing.

• Like 1

I'm in!

I'm new to the site and not really sure how initiate conversation but would love to chat with other asexuals out there!

Some things about me:

I'm 25 years old, finishing up my final year of college.

My hobbies include backpacking, hiking, and rock climbing for outdoor activities and reading, writing, and piano for indoor low key activities.

My main topics of interest are nature, wildlife, earth sciences (has anyone guessed I'm a major nerd yet?)

I'm also big into sustainable living and minimalism.

• Like 2

Hello :)

I'm also new here and open for PMs!

Interested in traveling, nature, movies/series and their music, food, dinosaurs, wildlife, anime/manga and adventures.

I'm good to be open for pms! I like and enjoy chatting about anything. Most play rpgs and final fantasy 14 when I have time, but I have a lot of random info about animals! 

41, sexual woman in relationship with an asexual man.

Interested in talking about relationships between sexuals and asexuals. Happy to discuss about sex or sexual situations/issues/contemplations/psychology whatever, but not into sexting and such - not open to "sexual chat" (just so the difference is clear).

Interested in being/receiving a compassionate ear "there there, that must suck. Let's throw darts at your ace/sexual to feel better and eat ice cream" for venting at what can't be cured and must be endured.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, anamikanon said:

Interested in being/receiving a compassionate ear "there there, that must suck. Let's throw darts at your ace/sexual to feel better and eat ice cream" for venting at what can't be cured and must be endured.

Mmmpphh might be hard to find on a VEEERRRYY pro asexual website where we are trying to educate ppl on asexually and stuff. Most ppl are pretty against throwing darts at asexuals of the heck of it.

Also you might bait people better with cake or ice cream cake. It’s an ace cultural thing .

4 hours ago, :)(: said:

Mmmpphh might be hard to find on a VEEERRRYY pro asexual website where we are trying to educate ppl on asexually and stuff. Most ppl are pretty against throwing darts at asexuals of the heck of it.

Also you might bait people better with cake or ice cream cake. It’s an ace cultural thing .

Hahaha. My ace is a foodie too. Well, I was being fair. You can throw darts at sexuals too :D 

• Like 2
Sweet Potato

32, single mom, Canadian. not into political or religious debates but anything else goes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I love having interesting conversations, so I'm totally open to PMs. You can talk about anime, cartoons, art, lgbtqia, fandoms, cats, etc. Some shows I like are Voltron: Legendary Defender, Steven Universe, and Doctor Who.

Celyn: The Lutening

Hi all, I'm an online social butterfly and a rl hermit. PM me if you want to talk about fantasy books, biology, geology, classical music; if you want wordplay, snark and annoying banter; to send and receive pictures of dogs (foxes very much appreciated but rare). Open to discussion of gender and depression if those are Things for you, I'll always be a supportive ear (or shoulder? Ears aren't very strong. But I'll be technically reading your words, so a sympathetic eye?) Also I will help with your homework.

OK, I should probably stop wordsing now

• Like 1
StupidDream

Happy to have messages I'm not online 24/7 but will make an effort to log in a few times a week when I remember. Love chatting about cinema, music, sci fi and fantasy books, and animals (especially dogs and smalls). 

Feel free to PM. Or not!

• Like 1