Would you leave

James121

24 minutes ago, MakeLoveNotWar said:

These statements are trans and intersex phobic, do you really have to use already marginalized groups to make an attack on someone?

My comment was not intended to cause offense.  I’ve removed it.  I can’t do anything about the places it has been quoted, though.

4 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

My comment was not intended to cause offence.  I’ve removed it.  I can’t do anything about the places it has been quoted, though.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, MakeLoveNotWar said:

Thank you

If you and @Ceebs. remove the quote from your posts, that will get rid of it entirely.

Also, thanks for bringing it to my attention.  Looks like I was out of the loop on that particular one.

1 hour ago, Skullery Maid said:

Oh this is fun!! Can I start hazarding "guesses" about you? I'd like to hazard the guess that you're unemployed. 

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 you can guess that if you like. But then again who is the one with a profile that claims they are a “prolific stoner” @Skullery Maid

What was that line in forest gump? Stupid is as stupid does? Well done clever clogs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.

1 hour ago, Ceebs. said:

Aw jeez, what a tame guess, Skullz. I was thinking maybe something about... oh I dunno, the size of...

Actually nah, I don't think I need to finish that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ooh down to personal insults to try and win the argument. Which means......

I win 🙋‍♂️

8 hours ago, Ceebs. said:

I'm just curious how long we have to go on painting this picture.

Until the picture is finished.

I genuinely do not care about winning, lol. I'm past trying to be mature, because I'm tired of you saying the same things over and over and not listening to other people or considering taking responsibility for your own situation. You're focused on inane minutiae.

Can't lose an argument I wasn't even really having. 8) 

2 minutes ago, MakeLoveNotWar said:

1419332_beating_a_dead_horse_plain.jpg

I like that one! I’ve just copied it so I can use it on for the next person to use the “I didn’t realise” excuse.

3 minutes ago, James121 said:

Ooh down to personal insults to try and win the argument. Which means......

I win 🙋‍♂️

The point that's being made here, just to nail it down for ya, is that you've been personally insulting, not arguing, for pages. 

2 minutes ago, Ceebs. said:

I genuinely do not care about winning, lol. I'm past trying to be mature, because I'm tired of you saying the same things over and over and not listening to other people or considering taking responsibility for your own situation. You're focused on inane minutiae.

Can't lose an argument I wasn't even really having. 8) 

🤭

Just now, Skullery Maid said:

The point that's being made here, just to nail it down for ya, is that you've been personally insulting, not arguing, for pages. 

Have I? Quote my personal insults then please. You went for the first personal dig but you don’t like anything back clearly. 

To the earlier posts about victims, false victims, and “victim mentality,” the latter is pretty universally harmful regardless of whether or not the person adopting it is genuinely the victim of something.

Maintaining that you’ve been wronged and are powerless against it prevents you from taking control over your subsequent actions and decisions.

8 hours ago, Sally said:

There's no fucking way you could even guess at that.  You're getting way out of your  depth.  

What would you guess at then?

Just now, James121 said:

Have I? Quote my personal insults then please. You went for the first personal dig but you don’t like anything back clearly. 

Again, Jimmy, repeatedly calling people stupid, manipulative liars is a personal insult. 

Just now, Skullery Maid said:

Again, Jimmy, repeatedly calling people stupid, manipulative liars is a personal insult. 

Show me where I have done so.....

Quote me.......Jimmy 😉

Oh just shut up. Is that against the ToS? Do I care? This is so stupid. 

4 minutes ago, James121 said:

I like that one! I’ve just copied it so I can use it on for the next person to use the “I didn’t realise” excuse.

If you consider everyone’s stories excuses, why bother to discuss the subject at all?

You and your wife are not on the same page sexually.  You’re unhappy about that, but not unhappy enough to leave.

That’s not a fun situation to be in.  It’s sad.

No one here, afaik, is your wife, though... so discussing other people’s motives and experiences has no effect on your situation.

I have decided to leave the thread closed.

iff,

moderator, sexual partners, friends & allies

Archived