Egyptology: it's super suspicious...

The Dryad

Because of  the Nile, Egypt had much more dependable agricultural results than what's now termed the Middle East (which is really the eastern Mediterranean area).  When tribes in various areas of the eastern Med experienced droughts and famines, the people tended to travel to Egypt to survive, sometimes over a relatively long time.  While there they reproduced with local Egyptians, which likely affected how "Egyptians" looked and certainly muddied the supposedly-Egyptian DNA.  Tribes from surrounding African areas also traveled to Egypt and back for the same reasons.   

I remain skeptical, sorry... 

***This is the full address Akala gave to Oxford Union and it's extremely interesting, I've never, ever, ever seen so many accurate connections to supposedly "Afrocentric, crazy black people" theories/research, especially when he starts talking about the colors of skin in artwork both west Africa and Egypt use (men being red and women being yellow, and enemies being black) and well as more obvious/solid proof of Africans in the Americas, so interesting, I really recommend it if you're interested.

Another interesting point that I've never seen before (sort of relating to "Jews" and both Egypt, so I'm still on topic....for once)

c9adc2b0a5422554efa683b6aae095eb.jpg

(Early wall depiction of Jesus and his followers, in the Coptic Museum in Cairo ,Egypt)

But apparently, there's this not so far off theory, that when the Renaissance happened, Europe got rid of the depictions of Christ and other Jews, but Russia wasn't as involved.

strastnayafl.jpg?w=640

bbbff364f424e2483f833e22b39cb067.jpg

2fcbc847461bcaf41cd64ce6063e1dea--lost-i

bd21e6a6a41073d7d2489075020e7e6c--maundy

Pope_clement_small.JPG

(Plus there's always this rumor going on that Cesare Borgia (a crime family, lol) depicted Jesus in their son's image, lol which I'm not saying is true...but it would be super funny)

But there's always internet fights that are super interesting to read as well.

https://www.quora.com/What-colour-was-Jesus

I don't know how accurate it is, but apparently there's a quote by Isis in a British museum.

"In the British Museum, there is an Egyptian healing text in which Isis specifically says of Herself, “I am the Nubian and I have descended from heaven.” The formula is for the cure of poisoning. In the formula, Nubian Isis speaks a spell consisting of a long list of Deities Who come to bring healing to the sufferer. As the Nubian Who descends from heaven, She comes bringing with Her the rich blackness of the heavens, of fertility, and of healing magic. "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/isiopolis.com/2014/01/19/nubian-isis/amp/

I just registered to this site, and already found a topic, which I find interesting

Hello! I've been interested in the culture and language of Ancient Egypt for a while now, and I'm also studying Middle (Classical) Egyptian and Coptic. 

The Ancient Egyptian (and Coptic) language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family, which spreads across much of North Africa and the Middle East (well-known Afro-Asiatic languages include Arabic, Hebrew, Assyrian, the Berber languages, Hausa, etc.). Anthropologically Afro-Asiatic speakers couldn't be more diverse.

The Ancient Egyptian language (and Coptic) formed its own branch within Afro-Asiatic, although more recent evidence shows that Ancient Egyptian was the most similar to the Cushitic branch of Afro-Asiatic. 

The Beja language of Northwest Sudan seems to be grammatically closest to Ancient Egyptian and Coptic.

CTzFLXxUAAALe7V.jpg

(I hope there are no grammatical errors in my text, English isn't my native language)

@kishke

Hi, I'm glad you find it interesting, and I'm happy you agree that ancient Egypt is most similar to some present day Sudan regions.

West African tribes who claim to have originated from the Nile Valley 

The Soninke people (from Aswan, Egypt)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soninke_people

Claim to have fled because of the fall of the Nile and invasions of foreigners.

The Balanta people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanta_people

Claim that they migrated from the regions of Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia because of droughts and wars.

The Songhai people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_people

Speak Nilo-Saharan languages, have written history that attests to them being present in the region and have experience with working for the Pharaohs of Egypt.

Bamileke people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamileke_people

Semi-Bantu, also have descended from ancient isrealites and speak a language that stems from ancient Egypt.

(A condenceded copy of one of my posts on the sister thread to this one)

Father and Son, Piye and Taharqa, founder and successor of the 25th dynasty of Pharonic Egypt and Kush (Nubia)

King Piye

maxresdefault.jpg

Founder of the 25th dynasty, the two snakes of his headdress represent his rule of both Egypt and Kush, his invasion and control was said to have only lasted for about thirty years.

***It is said that he originally took over to restore Egypt to Nubian ways believing Egypt to have descent from Nubia, originally. He is the famous face from the National Geographic magazine cover that finally recognized Nubian/black rule and existence in Egypt.

King Taharqa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcpVtVhzeVBdat4cJQ1ev

440px-SphinxOfTaharqa.jpg

(Sphinx of Taharqa, in Sudan)

Taharqa is said to have been the King who stopped Assyrian advancement into Jersusalem in the Hebrew Bible, as well as been mentioned by Herodotus.

"My mother was in Ta-Sety …. Now I was far from her as a twenty year old recruit, as I went with His Majesty to the North Land"

"Then she came sailing downstream to see me after a long period of years. She found me after I had appeared on the throne of Horus..."

are ancient lines said to have described Taharqa's youth, or a prophecy to his reign.

Taharqa is also known to have built and restored many monuments and buildings during his reign.

*Notes: Ta Seti is an ancestral home that Egypt claims to have decent from, coming from Ta Seti and making a colony, if you will, of Egypt, as told by both Nubians and Greeks, but "scientifically the original people of Ta Seti are still being studied"

(A copied and edited post from the sister thread) 

A webinar by Charles S. Finch III, MD

Note* I really recommend making time to sit down and listen to his lectures (which range from 30 minutes to ~2 hours) because he is very through in his knowledge of Egypt and Africa in general.

• 2 weeks later...

***(Rumor) Egypt Theory: Did Egyptians use technology?

I watched this video that said the ankh was used to conduct electricity, the bottom being held as a handle and the top "om" Ω 

Actually conducting electricity itself.

It doesn't exactly sound completely crazy considering the "magic" and alchemy that Egypt had, as we know from written sources.

It's my first time hearing this. Has anyone else heard of this before? Do you know any reputable sources for me to read up on?

So I found all of these "studies", which I believe some from a student.

I have no idea how true or not they are but they seem to have source material to actual studies and researchers, so I found it interesting.

godde2009nubianstudy.jpg

afro_admissions.jpg

nubianegyptianlinks.jpg

tropical_african_diversity_nakt.jpg

tropicalcoldclimatedebunk.jpg

lefkowitzdebunk.jpg

truenegromodel.jpg

egypt_african_substratum2.jpg

It was the aliens obviously, 👽 😂😂😂 

In all seriousness, this is really interesting, especially the technology.

e622af41c6412242d8936ada2661b56f.jpg

King Tut

This is a DNA reconstruction done by British scientists and anthropologist, the more popular version is done by French scientists.

c9e5e061691c8a8d6d5d5207c9fdb5cb.jpg

2015+-+1

1a1cc02059c09954318210012d1f88d3.jpg

Queen Tiye of Egypt, King Tut's grandmother, believed by some to be the same (then princess) that adopted Moses.

Naparaye, 25th Dynasty, Queen and sister to Taharqa

220px-Nubian-Queen.jpg

Nubian-Queen-3032.jpg

Diodorus Siculus made the claim that the Hieroglyphs were actually an Ethiopian script, which was held sacred by the Egyptians ...

We must now speak about the Ethiopian writing which is called hieroglyphic among the Egyptians, inorder that we may omit nothing in our discussion of their antiquities. ... The word Ethiopian in Greek is derived from the word Aethiops, meaning Of the burnt face.

In which, quite a few notable Greeks scholars took it as common knowledge that Egypt was originally of Nubia (a colony), who rebelled and rivalled it's motherland.

Qustul (ancient kingdom) (To be edited...)

-a kingdom (supposedly a cemetery according to "scholars") older than Ta Seti

Archived