What do you think when people say "People can't be friends with the opposite sex"?

(Creative name)

Just now, Zagadka said:

Can people just not control their genitals? Like, they have to have sex with everything? How hard is that?

I will never understand humans. This is why I imagined being "broken" for so long, none of this makes sense.

I'm spending tomorrow with a friend that I'm out to. He made a comment about his Plenty Of Fish days. Around the time I identified as asexual (2005) he was forever bugging me to sign up. I had no interest in sex or romance so I just told him I was too busy...

I didnt have time to ask him about his comment. Was he on the site purely for sexual purposes or did he want to meet some for a longer term. I also want to ask him 'how does sex happen?"

I assume that if they have that much problem interacting with the opposite sex normally without sexual stuff being brought up:

1) they were never around members of the opposite sex much if at all while growing up

2) hormones have caused them to have a really high sex drive (then again anything is a high sex drive from my perspective)

Archived