141 members have voted

1. 1. Which hand is dominant?

• Left hand
    • Right hand
    • Mixed (use both for certain tasks)
    • Ambidextrous

This poll is closed to new votes

Member131995

I would say I'm a combination of ambidextrous and mixed. I use both hands for certain tasks and I can also do a lot of things with my left hand that I also do with my right hand. I primarily write with my right hand because I started out right handed but when I injured the whole right of my body pretty seriously at 9 years old I had to learn to do a lot with my left hand. Unfortunately, because I didn't break anything I didn't get a pass at school and was still required to do all my homework. Of course, I had to eat too and for a while it was excruciating to use my right hand and I wasn't about to have someone feed me so I learned to use my left hand.

It really doesn't matter which hand I write with, my handwriting sucks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm right handed for most things (including writing) but I eat like a left hander and am like that with some other things as well.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, MollyDMA said:

It really doesn't matter which hand I write with, my handwriting sucks

same

• 9 months later...

@Agent_Smith

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived