Do I have a crush?

|k|

Okay so I've never had a crush before, but recently I've gotten to know this guy and I feel like I might have a small crush on him. He's really funny and sweet and I find myself thinking about him often and constantly checking my phone to see if he's texted me. I really enjoy being around him and whenever his name gets mentioned my heart kinda skips its weird. The feelings I guess have kinda grown over time, and the other day he was sitting and talking while swinging his feet and I just thought how adorable he is and kinda stopped like "wait-". Confusing part is, I don't really want to date him, mainly because I know that he would expect sexual acts to be part of the relationship, and I don't want that. Also like, I don't really want to kiss him idk if that means anything but yeah. I just don't know if this is a crush or something else. 

24 minutes ago, ButterflyBlues said:

It could be a squish?

I suppose you're right, it could be. Thanks for your help!

ForensicAwkwardness

It might be a squish, or you might lithoromantic (meaning you like the thought of being in a reltionship but never acting on it).

Or you could be scared of getting rejected that you're ace. I know there are some ace's that hate to be touched and kissed. I am not one of them, but there are types that don't. It's whats great about being a spectrum sexuality, no one is the same.

Archived