The reason I can't fall asleep easily is becouse of my sex repulsion (a vent)

I don't know how to start.

Okey so I have been recently learning all about asexuality mostly becouse there is a fair chance of me being asexual and here is the thing most of the time it's gonna be mentioning sex and all that fun business of course it's not that comfortable to talk or think about but i was okey.

Then yeah it kinde of wasn't I started feeling this weird unplesant tingel in my lower body that's making me want to cover up no matter what I' m wearing or that I'm under a blanket I was like 'Whatever it's not that horrible' but then the night begun and i was trying to fall asleep but yeah the tingle strikes again and yeah it's worse becouse it doesn't matter what position do i take it's going to be uncomfrotable. And the only way for me or my body feel "secure" is when i get my hand behind my back and try to sleep like that.

I did not go through a traumatic expirienc so yeah.

But the good thing is that I'm getting used to it.

If you have something similliar tell me or share it becouse I feel like I'm the only one. Anyways thanks for reading my little vent (sorry for any grammer mistakes English isn't my first language).

I'm not sure if I can help but when I was younger I had problems with falling asleep during days when I've heard about sex at school, particularly when teachers were saying stuff that repulsed me a lot. I didn't feel bad physically, there were just bad thought in my head. I used to be scared that "one day I'm going to have to do this and that". Since I came to AVEN, all that disappeared. :) I'm still repulsed but whenever there's something somewhere, I just laught at it. 

Its okay to feel this way, you're still learning about yourself and that takes time.

I go to a school with with teens who are afflicted with crazy hormone so it was normal hearing about "sex" all the time. I used to separate myself from sex, thinking its just a strange habit "the other side" practiced until as I got older I learned a deep dirty secret that fledglings like myself were not supposed to know -- at least until the wedding night-- 

WE PRACTICE SEX TOOO!!!!!!!!

I felt like my very soul was ripped out of my body! And when I learned that I was asexual (I always thought sex was repulsing anyway), meaning that duty with males are an absolute no-no. I had severe anxiety in the night so I didn't sleep right for almost 3 months. Unlike you I couldn't talk to anyone about it since in my community, sex was a taboo subject. So I took to the internet and eventually found this site.

I'm better now since I came here and learned a lot. So can you as well; you'll learn that being the way you are is amazing and now you have more time in you hands than worrying if some guy was staring at you or whatever. 

Asexuality is a blessing.

• Like 1