Men romantic attractions are confusing

So i just wan't to know how would you label my romantic attraction based off the information I'm gonna write (I know you cannot tell me my label I just want to hear some of your suggestions).

1. I do not care about dating.

2. I can live without a romantic partner.

3. My definition of a perfect partner is more like a best friend.

4. I don't want to get married like ever.

5. I would consider dating someone i know well and for at least a very long time.

6. For as far as i know i did not expirienc any crushes on anyone.

7. Women are pretty or cute as well as Men are handsom or cute. Feelings neutral.

8. I would love to have an LGBTQ+ friend I could talk with (particularly I don't know why i want a non-binary friend lol).

9. Some of the romantic scenes in movies are really cringe for me.

10. I'm an asexual (at least i feel like I'm one) I'm really sex repulsed I don't expirienc sexual attraction and i don't want to change.

(Sorry if i made any grammer mistakes english isn't my first language)

• Like 2

Yep, that sounds asexual to me, as well as quite possibly aromatic. I fall into most of these categories, and I identify as asexual and aromantic. 

Sounds very aromantic, maybe demiromantic (but only because of: I would consider dating someone i know well and for at least a very long time.).
The rest I find myself in as well and I identify as ace and on the aro spectrum.