Hello!

SherlockHomes

SherlockHomes

Hello everyone

I've known I was asexual for years now and I've known about this site, too, but I only just now decided that I would start visiting. I don't know how frequent I will be here, but sometimes I feel kind of frustrated about asexual invisibility and would like somewhere to go to when I need to talk about it or hear from others who understand.

I'm also happy to talk about anything that I like. I love to read and I love movies (I started a Master's in film studies this year). I also love going to plays.

I have been known to enjoy anime, but I watched it a lot more often in high school than I do now.

@SherlockHomes Welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and saying Hello! You've come to the right place - AVEN is a wonderful community with lots of friendly and supportive folks from all over the planet.

Don't worry about your level of participation - the great thing about forums is that you can use them in whichever way suits you best - you can lurk, drop a line here and there, take a break or jump right in and ask all the questions!

I don't know one thing about movies (name ten and I haven't watched 11 of them), but there are a lot of Sherlock enthusiasts on here. Same goes for anime. You're definitely not the only one ;) looks like Just For Fun could be the place for you! When it comes to the more serious aspects of asexuality, you might enjoy Asexual Musings And Rantings, which contains a lot of all too relatable experiences and stories...

Take your time to read and explore all the forums and if you have a question, ask away! I hope you'll enjoy yourself on here :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFwQPEy8pzH_FWO0Ya8SY

Archived