Hi

vic664

Hey! My name is Victoria, I'm 20 and I live in Brazil. I'm kinda weird, I never kissed someone or anything like it. My longest relationship lasted 2 months and it was a long distance one. I think some girls and boys cute but I never sexually desired any person I had a crush on. I don't know if I will want to be in another relationship someday, or if I will change in the future. I feel very confused and I can't talk to my family about it. When I said to my mom that I liked one of my girlfriends she got so furious, she simply refused to listen to me. I know she is just worried that something bad will happen to me, but I can't be honest with her and it hurts so much. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should try to go out with boys and girls, and then I will find out that I'm not asexual. Maybe I am straight.

Nah, I like girls too much to be straight xD

I'm scared to death to go on a date with someone (and it's not as if there were many people who like me to be honest), I tried Tinder but is so scary! Just to think about someone with ulterior motives in mind too close to me I have disgust.

Does it make me a bad person? To want to hug someone, but just that?

Well... I'm talking too much. Sorry x.x And my English is terrible so I'm sure I'm making many mistakes. Please don't be afraid to correct me, I'm still learning. Thank you for reading. If you like kpop, anime, video games or books let's talk! Even if you don't like any of this things if you still want to I'm all ears. So. Yeah. I think I'm done for now. Bye bye :D

Hi Victoria! Your English is great. Welcome to AVEN!!! I hope you find some friends here. 🍰🍰

Dam I'm sorry things went poorly with your mom. It's perfectly normal just to want to hug someone. I hope you can figure out your identity more here. Have some cake! 🍰🍰

Welcome and good luck on your journey. 

You have time to figure everything out.

Here's some cake for you.  🎂

Welcome! Your English is better than mine and I’m from England :P

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

Welcome to AVEN!

13 hours ago, vic664 said:

Does it make me a bad person? To want to hug someone, but just that?

No, I don't think that's bad at all.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Welcome Victoria!!!

Have some cake to relax you :)) (I hope you like berries :))

Raspberry-Meringue-Chocolate-Ice-Cream-C

Take your time exploring AVEN and don't be  afraid to participate in discussions - there is no need to apologise for your English. I understood you perfectly and if anybody won't get what you meant, they will ask. Don't let your insecurity stop you from being active here :)))

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and telling us a bit more about yourself! You've come to the right place - AVEN is a great community with lots of friendly and supportive people from all over the planet. TBH people mentioning that they "started to like" a friend keeps throwing me off the rails... isn't the fact that one likes someone the reason you're friends to begin with? Are there people who don't like their friends? That sounds so weird :lol: I'm just used to a much more "innocent" meaning of the term "to like somebody" :D

You might be interested in Asexual Relationships, which is where we talk about how being asexual (or somewhat close to that) affects our personal relationships, be them familial, platonic or romantic. Then there's Asexual Musings And Rantings, which contains a lot of all too relatable experiences. If you want to have a light-hearted chat or play a little game, join us in Just For Fun!

See you around :)

(Also, English you're good very much is :D)

ferrero_rochercake_main.jpg

On 12/13/2018 at 1:01 AM, LP1204 said:

Hi Victoria! Your English is great. Welcome to AVEN!!! I hope you find some friends here. 🍰🍰

Thanks ❤😄

On 12/13/2018 at 2:53 AM, Agent_Smith said:

Dam I'm sorry things went poorly with your mom. It's perfectly normal just to want to hug someone. I hope you can figure out your identity more here. Have some cake! 🍰🍰

I think it must be difficult for her, but I hope one day she can accept me. Thanks <33 I love cake

On 12/13/2018 at 4:27 AM, Rose81 said:

Welcome and good luck on your journey. 

You have time to figure everything out.

Here's some cake for you.  🎂

Thank you ^-^

On 12/13/2018 at 5:16 AM, Lichley said:

Welcome! Your English is better than mine and I’m from England :P

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

thanks! It just LOOKS better because I'm constantly searching how to use every word correctly xD this cake looks so tasty

On 12/13/2018 at 2:29 PM, MichaelTannock said:

Welcome to AVEN!

No, I don't think that's bad at all.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

thank you for welcoming me with this lovely cake ❤️

On 12/14/2018 at 10:05 AM, Markéta said:

Welcome Victoria!!!

Have some cake to relax you :)) (I hope you like berries :))

Raspberry-Meringue-Chocolate-Ice-Cream-C

Take your time exploring AVEN and don't be  afraid to participate in discussions - there is no need to apologise for your English. I understood you perfectly and if anybody won't get what you meant, they will ask. Don't let your insecurity stop you from being active here :)))

I love berries ❤️ thank you for your kind words, I'll try to be as active I can!

Archived