Hello!

Cactus123

Hi, nice to meet u, I'm new to AVEN.

I have been wondering for a while whether or not I might be asexual. I'm still young but I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone and I don't understand how and why people get attracted to each other even when the people around me do. I'm a bit confused but I was hoping this might be the right community and u guys are cool and understanding. 

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and telling us a bit about yourself! You've come to the right place - AVEN is a great community with lots of friendly and supportive folks from all over the planet :)

A lot of us will be able to relate to your thoughts and feelings; you're definitely not the only one! Heck, I'm still confused by romance and I'm 36 :D There's one thing I know though - a lot of things can change rather quickly at your age and it's best to take things one day at a time.

You might want to kick things off by having a look at Questions About Asexuality. It contains a lot of useful information and other people's stories; I'm sure there's something you'll relate to! Then there's Teen Corner, where people around your age talk about everything and anything. If you're up for a game or a light-hearted chat, join us in Just For Fun :)

Feel free to read and explore the forums at your own pace and if you have a question, ask away! I hope you'll enjoy being a part of AVEN :)

black-forest-cake-half-kg_1.jpg

That Demi Mammoth

hey and welcome to AVEN! This is a great community for anyone that is or might be as well as all those who support aces. Enjoy the cake.
blueberry-2598341_960_720.jpg

Welcome to AVEN!

It is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Welcome! I’m not sure about cool, but we’re very open and understanding :P 

If you have any problems or need any questions answered feel free to ask :) 

c3.jpg

Archived