Avengers: Endgame trailer released

Bruce Wayne

1 hour ago, Steve Rogers said:

OK I'm gonna find it myself somewhere on the internet. I really hope someone put somewhere the digital copy.

I know a good place for comics online if you need it! Feel free to PM me :)

MightBeLonely

All I know is that, as much as I LOVE Steve Rogers and Chris Evans, I am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS until they hand that shield to my poor Bucky. No one needed to find redemption in themselves more than he does, the poor guy. My FAVORITE character. Didn't think anyone could eclipse the fascinating character of Loki, but he's been eclipsed.

Anthracite_Impreza
Just now, MightBeLonely said:

All I know is that, as much as I LOVE Steve Rogers and Chris Evans, I am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS until they hand that shield to my poor Bucky. No one needed to find redemption in themselves more than he does, the poor guy. My FAVORITE character. Didn't think anyone could eclipse the fascinating character of Loki, but he's been eclipsed.

Are you my doppelganger?

MightBeLonely
Just now, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Are you my doppelganger?

It's a distinct possibility. ;)

I just wanna hug him and tell him it's okay! None of that was his fault!

Anthracite_Impreza

He deserves it for that smile.

bucky-infinity-war-1200x720.jpg

Do you think that Winter Soldier/White Wolf is going to become Captain America in the future movies? Obviously it happened in the comics... And Sebastian Stan has got 9 picture contract with Marvel and Avengers: Endgame is only going to be his 5th movie.

Anthracite_Impreza

I don't care what happens as long as he's still there :wub:

Bucky is a good character. He's been though a lot. That makes him relatable.

MightBeLonely
8 minutes ago, Steve Rogers said:

Do you think that Winter Soldier/White Wolf is going to become Captain America in the future movies? Obviously it happened in the comics... And Sebastian Stan has got 9 picture contract with Marvel and Avengers: Endgame is only going to be his 5th movie.

Put it this way, he's got a ton of films left on his contract (he's got THE longest contract of ALL of them, think about that for a second) and if that isn't the plan after all the foreshadowing they've done, I have no idea what the game is. I'll be epically disappointed, especially if they give it to Sam instead, when he's only had it recently in the comics.

Sam should stay being Falcon. I can't even imagine him as the next Captain America. Though I really like Sam. :) 

Anthracite_Impreza

Sam's not serious enough to be CA.

That's right. He better be who he is now. But I really like Falcon. He was the first of Cap's fight partners I got to know when I was 9. I saw Bucky much later, when I was 12, in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon which I still consider to be one of the best Marvel cartoons. :D 

MightBeLonely

I mean, give Sam the shield later to match the comics, whatever. But Bucky gets that thing first or I'm throwin' a fit! lol

But first they have to find that shield among Tony's garbage (sorry Tony). Remember the end of Civil War. "You don't deserve it. My father made that shield."

Anthracite_Impreza

They might make a new one like they made Bucky a new arm.

16 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

"You don't deserve it. My father made that shield."

That makes a lot of sense actually, Bucky of all people should get the shield because of his (unfortunate) link to Howard who made the shield. It would kind of be bringing it full circle that he'll go on to use the shield for redemption

31 minutes ago, Duski said:

That makes a lot of sense actually, Bucky of all people should get the shield because of his (unfortunate) link to Howard who made the shield. It would kind of be bringing it full circle that he'll go on to use the shield for redemption

Exactly. :) 

Archived