• Blond
    • Brown-Blond
    • Brown
    • Red-Brown
    • Red
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Other (Please Specify)
  2. 2. What is your favorite natural hair colour?

• White
    • Blond
    • Brown-Blond
    • Brown
    • Red-Brown
    • Red
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Other (Please Specify)
  3. 3. Do you like your hair colour?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Care

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

When I was young, red-brown, but just as happy with grey. I'm pleased to say , not just the flat colour grey but sparkly silver when hit by the light.

The Terrible Travis

1. Brown.

2. I don't have a favorite hair color.

3. Yes.

I said I had a favorite hair color, but I'm not being entirely honest. I like hair, I like how it looks sometimes, and like colors of fashion, the perfect hair color depends on each individual. Some people look great in red, some with white hair. It's all good

1. I have brown hair

2. I don't have a favorite hair color

3. It's kind of boring, but I like it anyways

I always think of my hair nowadays as light to medium brown, but my dna tests suggest I would have blond hair (it was pale blond when I was a little kid); so I'm not sure if that means its still blond (other hair on me, like my facial hair (whiskers and even eyebrows), never darkened, stayed blond).

dark brown to medium brown depending on the season and sun. There's hints of red and blonde highlights depending on the light. and now there is gray coming in too

AceAndAnxious |-/

natural hair is lightbrown

rn it's brown with pale pale blond in it

i love doing unnatural colors

i think anyone looks great with any hair color tbh XD 

I guess I'm blonde, and yeah, it's alright.

Favourite hair colour? I have many that I like, I like ash blonde hair, I like light red hair, I like brown hair that's not warm in tone, I like black hair, I like white hair, I like grey hair...

I picked red-brown. However, it's really a mix of black, brown, blond, and red highlights. All natural. When I was little I was a light strawberry blond, and then as soon as my mom's friend chopped off most of it (I was around 6), it started to turn much darker. During the summer, the blond highlights really come through. The black and red become more visible in late fall and winter. So, it changes with intensity over time. I mostly like it. Another thing is I'm allowing my white hair to stay lately. Ever since I was in junior high, I was plucking them out. They don't seem like my real hair, and I thought I was way too young for white hair. Now since a lot of it is popping up, and I'm not pulling them out, I'm very tempted to dye it. I don't know. If I did, it might be pride colors or something. (Purple and green representing 3 different parts of me, maybe? Green is in 2 of my flags, and then there's the purple in the ace flag.) I don't necessarily have a fave color for hair. A vivid red is nice, but so is black. 

• 1 month later...

I put brown as my hair color, but I was born with red hair that darken up to brown really quickly.

• 1 month later...

I used to color my hair in 10th grade every other month and it was destroyed

• 9 months later...

@Aebt-Ætheling

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived