• Blond
    • Brown-Blond
    • Brown
    • Red-Brown
    • Red
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Other (Please Specify)
  2. 2. What is your favorite natural hair colour?

• White
    • Blond
    • Brown-Blond
    • Brown
    • Red-Brown
    • Red
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Other (Please Specify)
  3. 3. Do you like your hair colour?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Care

This poll is closed to new votes

So what's the hair colour of the people on this site?

What's your favorite hair colour?

Do you like you hair colour?

Just seemed like an interesting social survey.

I have blond hair but brown is my favorite. Especially that chocolatey brown. My fave

My hair colour has been a topic of heated debate in the past, including someone (not me) standing before class asking for the classes opinion whether I had red hair or not. I think it is brown. However I feel because of incidences like that,  I went for red-brown for myself.

My favourite natural hair colour is brown.

I was going to go for the third question as "I don't care" but I did decide to go for yes as I think my hair colour really suits me, I don't think another colour would.

I really like my black hair - I'll even get a gray hair from time to time which I think are awesome (though my aunts always freak out when they see them 😆). I love naturally black hair on others as well - though hair that's been dyed black is a little jarring to me, I don't know why.

My favorite hair color in general really depends on the person or people. I generally like light browns, dirty blondes, reds, darker hair, and distinctive colors (especially if they're natural, but also sometimes not; silver and white hair are both also really cool to me).

As far as my hair color goes, I like my hair color, and I'd also be happy to change it somewhere down the line.

Blond and idgaf.

I really honestly think that I have brown-blond hair cause on the sides it's more like light brown while on the top of my head I have really brown hair... When I was born I was blond though. And I love red hair although I can't imagine myself with it.

Anthracite_Impreza

Brown

Don't care

Don't care

Pale blond when I was a kid. Turned light brown as I got older, with some hints of red. I list it as brown on my driver's license. Beard was more a mix of blond and red (but is probably more white these days if I let it grow out). 

26 minutes ago, Muledeer said:

developing bald spot

Also, that is happening to me, too. :( I'd settle for pretty much any hair color if I could only have a full head of hair. 

At least with my lighter hair any gray isn't very noticeable yet.

My hair is dark brown naturally. My favourite hair colour is natural red. And I'm quite looking forward to going grey so I can dye my hair green without needing to bleach it 8) 

..Sadly by the time I'm grey I may not want green hair anymore though 😕

@kiaroskuro I have that colour too, but I ticked Brown instead of Other.

What's funny is, when I was little I had white hair.

WinterWanderer

I have brown hair, with very subtle blond highlights. (I was blond/strawberry blond as a kid.)

I love red hair or red-brown hair the most. It's gorgeous.

Celyn: The Lutening
3 hours ago, iam135 said:

hair that's been dyed black is a little jarring to me, I don't know why

I think it's a combo of it not fitting their complexion, and the dye has too much blue so it doesn't look natural.

Miner's sort of mousy, no specific colour. I'd like black, but dying my hair causes it to fall out 

My hair is naturally brown, and my favorite hair color is black. I used to dye my hair black but I had an allergic reaction to the dye I was using, and the latest one that I tried didn't last as long and left residue on my pillowcase, so I might stop dying it and just let it be brown again. My natural hair is growing back a dark brown(it was a lighter brown when I was younger) so I think I'll still like it as long as it's dark.

1 hour ago, Ficto. said:

... Sadly by the time I'm grey I may not want green hair anymore though 😕

(my highlight)

Thing is, by the time I was grey, I did not find it sad that I did not want green hair anymore. 🤣

I have black hair that used to be a really dark brown. I've always loved black hair and will pick it if it's ever an option on character creation in games.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:52 PM, Celyn said:

I think it's a combo of it not fitting their complexion, and the dye has too much blue so it doesn't look natural.

I noticed that, too. I like my own hair when it's dyed black ... on other people, not so much.

22 hours ago, Spotastic said:

I have black hair that used to be a really dark brown. 

Enviable ! I wish my hair 'magically' turned black, as well. But I occasionally spot a gray hair, so I'm not too optimistic. :D

I have black hair with red-brown undertones in sunlight, not blue-black.I really want white or silvery grey hair in old age....or now. But also isn't hair changing color because you're missing a nutrient???? Like B12 or something?? 🙃

everywhere and nowhere

Dark brown with some gray (or rather white). :D Has become more visible since I have short hair. See, some of my gender nonconformism is a bit childish, of the type which is described in Polish by a saying which literally means "I'll get my ears frostbitten just to spite my mom" - it doesn't even matter what I actually feel about this or that stereotype, I internalise my dislike of it so much that I start mechanically doing and feeling the opposite. So, for example, women are culturally trained to fear aging, to desire eternal youth, they are taught that old women are hideous and that all their value lies in having an attractive, young-looking body... So I start doing the opposite and emphasise the gray aspect of my hair, even if it's still, unfortunately, not so much - a lot of white hairs particularly around the middle of the head, visible in the parting (I don't like very short hair and also shouldn't wear a fringe because of my allergy, so my hair is shorter in the back and a little longer on top, I comb it to the sides and the effect looks nicely androgynous and trend-free), but still no full gray streaks... :(

I quite like red hair, but I'll never dye my hair again. I wouldn't like people to think that I'm trying to hide my gray hair, and also the last time I tried dyeing my hair (over ten years ago) was a disaster. I usually have some little scratches on the scalp too,

[TW: a little disgusting]

Spoiler

the dye (and "colourising shampoos" and such stuff don't have even a trace of an effect on my hair, I required quite strong dyes to change my hair colour) ate through these scratches and the next morning my hair was stuck together with pus... It required careful washing each morning for four days, afterwards the wounds closed up.

@Nowhere Girl My wife also really wants to have some grey hairs, but at 41, she still doesn't have any. My beard is about a third to a half grey and I've got a bit on my head, too, and I'm 5 years younger. I've always looked older than I am, though.

I'm 27 and have a few gray hairs but I don't really mind. I've slightly considered going white/platinum blonde but it seems like a pain in the ass so I'll just wait for it to happen naturally. In high school I had a friend who already had a bunch of gray hair when he was 15 but I actually thought it looked kind of cute.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

1. I have brown-blond (dirty blond) hair.

2. I had a hard time deciding between brown-blond, black, and white. In the end I chose white as my favorite hair color.

3. Yes, I really do like my hair color.

I have brown hair, I love all hair colours though maybe darker colours like black are my favourites?

My hair color has always been interesting to me since the undersides are a medium-brown, but the "top" of my hair is so dark brown it almost looks black. I guess I just have a gradient? My favorite natural hair color on others is black or brown! 

I'm a natural blonde. It's pure blond. It's nowhere near brown, white, or anything like that, it's also not dirty blond or anything. Just beautifully blond. 

I don't usually have any preference when it comes to hair colors of other people. The only time I care about hair colors is when it comes to cute boys. With cute boys, I prefer naturally dark hair colors. (Maybe cause I prefer Asian boys, haha, since they usually have naturally dark hair.) Dark hair colors are the most attractive. And dark eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows too of course. 

I love my own hair ❤️❤️ 

Archived