How to become satisfied in nonromantic relationships??

spaseykc

Hello! I fall somewhere on the aromantic spectrum and have found someone I truly admire. Our friendship at the moment is not as strong as I wish for it to be and I am not looking for anything romantic. I want to know what is some advice for me to fully appreciate and become satisfied with a strong friendship with them. For regular romantic relationships there are standards that people seek to have with a person but for something like this its hard to tell how to enjoy the friendship we have now. Also is there any advice for me to control my crush and just enjoy what we have now??  

Thank you :))))

Galactic Turtle

Typically the strength of a friendship grows with time so I'd say just keep doing what you're doing. ^_^ 

Do whatever is comfortable for each of you, as there's no one way to have a relationship with someone else.  Just as any other relationship, know there will be challenges, and even with the most minor of obstacles, make sure you guys are able to communicate and be there for each other.  Keep doing what you're doing, and know that a good relationship exists when both parties put in the effort :)

Archived