Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

That's me. The Alien. :D

Wow, I'm not the only one.

Romantic Asexual
You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!<

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

<t>Link: <a>The Asexuality Test</a> written by <a>Hart_mania</a> on <a>OkCupid</a>, home of the <a>The Dating Persona Test</t></a>

Romanic Asexual

You scored 2 Romantic and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

I hear that. :(

First Test: 3 Romantic, 1 Sexual

Second Test: 66 Heterosexuality, 2 Homosexuality, and 54 Asexuality

Wow.....I didn't know I was 54% Asexual.....

28 Heterosexuality, 21 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality

3/0

Fairly accurate, I suppose (though the whole percentages idea is a bit strange).

3/0 in the first.

You scored 48 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality! You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

I most definitely am interested in females. :(

I posted mine earlier, but I didn't take the percentage quiz, so I'll post them together now that I have taken it.

0 romantic, 0 sexual

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality!

Wow, I feel extreme.

You scored 35 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 92 Asexuality!

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Cool. I scored romantic asexual (3 romantic, 0 sexual) on the first

40 hetero, 10 homo, and 72 asexual on the second

"I don't appear interested in either gender..." funny, I'm definitely interested in males, although not in females.

Believe it or not, I actually had a shock reaction to the phrase about "warm fuzzy feelings in special parts." My reaction was: "What? People GET those?" lol I'm trying to conceive of such a thing... Who knows? Maybe I am asexual...

3 Romantic, 1 Sexual

46 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 78 Asexuality

Seems about right. I love girls intensely; I find them to be beautiful, fascinating creatures, but any thought of sex with them is alien to me. I also feel like I have some sort of low-level biological sex drive, but it doesn't seem to be connected to anything.

BleedingThrough

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 36 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

• 1 month later...

You scored 28 Heterosexuality, 40 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

You scored higher than 5% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 48% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 97% on Asexuality

Seems about right! :wink:

Kat

<3

Wierd test.

97% asexual -I guess that's right 'cos I experimented in the past to try and understand other people's sexualities despite not having one of my own. I won't rule out the possibility I'll ever experiment again -But left to my own devices sex isn't gonna happen. I'm not gonna be thinking of it!

48% homosexual and simultanously interested in neither gender.

heheh that's a paradox and a half!

Are they saying I'm 48% 'homosexual' 'cos I'm interested spending time with *people* regardless of their gender for companionship, friendship, the emotional connection, and asexy love? Am I interested in 'neither gender' because I don't really see gender?, or because I spend a lot of my time with people who, like me, don't really identify as either gender. 'Homosexual' seems a funny word to use if one doesn't have a psychological sex or sexuality, and especailly if one doesn't identify as being male, or female, but rather neither gender, and paradoxically both genders -all at the same time!

And what exactly are the opposite and the same genders to me?

(I identify as intergendered genderqueer post-trans-asexual & androgyne!)

Hehehe that is a title and a half squiggle :lol:

You scored 11 Heterosexuality, 55 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

Your Score: Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

Sounds about right to me! Romantic Asexual - it's official. Haha.

• 4 months later...

The Asexuality Test>

Your Score: Aromantic AsexualYou scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

=========================================================

The 3-Variable Sexuality Spectrum Test>

You scored 20 Heterosexuality, 43 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 12% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 58% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 96% on Asexuality

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Got 0/0 on the first test, aromantic asexual. Test was a little brusque, but hey...

The second test I got 22 Het, 12 Hom, 88 Asex

Pretty much, really...

I dunno what that's called, though... Equally not wanting both. Hee.

I suppose the moderate to asexual line is just to cover themselves from being wrong? :lol:

It told me I'm 3 romantic and 2 sexual......what? Just because I only want self-doing sex doesn't mean I want it with somebody else. Stupid quiz *shakes fist at quiz*

1st test:

3 Romantic, 1 Sexual

2nd test:

62 Heterosexuality, 2 Homosexuality, 52 Asexuality

Just-Being-Me

Hi, I am going to sleep now; however, to let you know I was stated as:

Romantic Asexual

3 Romantic, and 0 Sexual lol

Same explanation as Asexy :) .

More later.

From, JUST-BEING-ME

Asexuality, the 'newest' orientation! It's not a bloody catwalk!

Anyway...

You scored 3 Romanitc [sic] and 2 Sexual!

Argueably [sic] the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly [sic] and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier [sic] groinal [wtf?] needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier [sic] orientation by sleeping with thier [is it so hard to tell the difference between an <e> and an <i>?] partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

I don't know where that '2 Sexual' came from.

Sarah-Sylvia

"You scored higher than 8% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 75% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 96% on Asexuality"

Huh? Where did it get homesexuality from? How can that be??

..Whatever, I wont stick it up a butthole and thats all that counts.

I'm hetero by the way.

This test isnt that accurate me thinks.

Huh? Where did it get homesexuality from? How can that be??

..Whatever, I wont stick it up a butthole and thats all that counts.

*has a remembering of a scene from Brokeback Mountain :blink: *

miss_understood

miss_understood

You scored 22 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 98 Asexuality!

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

Princess Brat

First one

You scored 0 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most stereotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesn't bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating their stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

Second one

You scored 11 Heterosexuality, 36 Homosexuality, and 94 Asexuality!

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

to the east

It seems that you are perhaps the most stereotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

Oh well. Das ist das.

Archived