Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Same score here though I do not agree with the gloomy outlook on the perspectives as such ("hardest asexual to be", "burned by groinal needs", "have to compromise",...). Really, I have just done great experiences with sexual partners, noone tried to compromise me, leave me behind in loneliness or even burn me ;)

What kind of people is everyone getting to know here? ;) And is this really the heavy-loaden, problem-worn image we want to have about asexuality? ;)

I know exactly what you mean, xaida. :) I don't think it's good to think that asexuals who want to be in an intimate relationship are pretty much doomed to a life of lonliness- and no, the AVEN couples are not the only source of hope. ;)

ME:

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

fraughtingsoulswithinher

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Asexuality

Okay this is strang- I definitley am heterosexual this makes me out to be some sort of science fiction android I think

Fraught,

Nah, for us at least, it is possible to find admirable characteristics in either gender without the connection to sex.

You are perfectly ok!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Homosexuality

Okay this is strang- I definitley am heterosexual this makes me out to be some sort of science fiction android I think

No, I think something's wrong with the percentage calculator. I wouldn't believe those numbers if they don't seem right to you.

Well... Here's my score... just what I expected :-)

Romanic Asexual

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

JimmehVengeance

For the First One:

Romanic Asexual

For the Second:

You scored 57 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 70 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

on the first test I was 0 romantic and 0 sexual. The second test I was 13 Heterosexuality, 17 Homosexuality, and 94 Asexuality. I couldn't really answer all the questions perfectly since I'm only 15, but I answered them as to what I'd do currently. I don't know how much that changed my results though, but oh well.

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

I agree with the first half. Don't know about the alien part... I understand people! How rude.

Nah, interesting quiz. So was this one:

You scored 26 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 94 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

No big surprises there.

They're both quite accurate, I'd say. Kudos to them.

On the first one, I scored as a romantic asexual.

On the second, I took it twice.

I first time, I scored:

You scored 60 Heterosexuality, 0 Homosexuality, and 60 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

The second time, I scored:

You scored 71 Heterosexuality, 0 Homosexuality, and 70 Asexuality!

<repeated stuff above>

What I don't understand is that just because I don't have a perfect heterosexuality score, I must be bisexual. I got zero in homosexuality twice, for cryin' out loud!

I think they are fairly accurate. Even with my issues with the answers, I think the second test is the better of the two.

• 4 months later...

Test 1:

Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romantic and 1 Sexual!

Test 2:

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 25 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

Romanic Asexual

I got Romantic Asexual (2 romantic/2 sexual...is there some latent sexuality deep down somewhere? The world may never know :wink: )

I like how this quiz is like, "you may suffer agonizing loneliness!"

Uhh....thanks???

:roll:

I dunno. Not really a strewing rose petals around the room kinda girl. :)

For the second one (I was Romantic A - 3 Romantic, 1 Sexual - on the first, but didn't find it very informative):

8 Heterosexuality, 53 Homosexuality and 74 Asexuality.

Not that that told me anything I don't know either...

Phil

I don't need a test to tell me I'm a romantic asexual.

Hetero: 57

Homo: 23

Asexual: 87

I kinda short circuited on the what's more important intellectual or emotional intimacy.

Same here, and I have no idea how it relates to one's sexuality either way.

Phil

Arrrgh. I couldn't answer most of the questions regarding relationships. :|

I couldn't either, seeing as I have never been in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship before.

I got:

Romanic Asexual

They really don't know how to spell romantic, do they?

Romanic Asexual

^-^ that's me

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carrage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.
You scored 73 Heterosexuality, 21 Homosexuality, and 11 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

11 asexuality, oh my.

You scored 13 Heterosexuality, 17 Homosexuality, and 78 Asexuality!

You scored 0 Romantic and 1 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

Nothing new for me in either of those, but that test might be a handy coming out mechanism, should I need to.

i got

Romantic Asexual

i know i'm straight cuz i'm not attracted to ,men

0 Romantic / 0 Sexual

No surprise there. "What the hell is wrong with people" indeed! :lol:

And for the other one I got 31 Heterosexuality, 31 Homosexuality, and 86 Asexuality! "You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender."

Since I have fallen in love with Shadow girl and and gained experience with having an a-romantic loving relationship with her, I feel the test could be better.

Yeah, I got the same on that first one: 3 Romantic, 0 Sexual. No surprise.

And on that second test I got 35 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality. That sounds about right, too.

I think the comparison to other people my age and gender was most interesting:

You scored higher than 2% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 42% on Homosexuality

Wow... I'm more asexual than 99% of people my age and gender. Some of my answers weren't even super asexual (I'm in a relationship with a sexual right now, so I'm quite accepting of the idea of compromise on some matters). We really are only 1% of the population, aren't we?

Romanic Asexual

You scored 2 Romanitc and 2 Sexual!

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 42 Homosexuality, and 66 Asexuality!

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

Not too far off, really...

"The newest orientation"? LOL! And I love how they just CAN'T spell "romantic"! XD

Anyway, romantic asexual, surprise surprise.

for the second one:

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 96 Asexuality!

96 asexuality?! XD I win!

from the 1st test: Aromantic Asexual

You scored higher than 0% on Romanitc

You scored higher than 0% on Sexual

Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

Arguably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romantically and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 86 Asexuality!

No surprises really.

Archived