Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 2 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

And yay, Infinatebog got a similar score to me. I thought I'd be the only one seeing how no one else got a score like that.

You scored 13 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 72 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

One dilemma I faced with this test was two particular questions. Do I think of sex often? Yes, probably every day, but do I ever think about sex as in wanting to have it? Then no, I don't do that. The other was who do you fantasize about during masturbation. See, yes, I do think about people, and yes, I do think about sex, but I don't concentrate on one person, or the desire to do it with that one person. I think of it as in watching two others do it, and even then, there are special conditions, but that's a different story. Point is, my answer wasn't really listed. :(

You scored 68 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 49 Asexuality!

I also tried another interesting in-depth tests from the same site:

Cute & Small Boobs

Raw score: 44% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 72% Cute! ... Recommended Celebrity: Hilary Duff, because she is the ultimate in cute! Especially since she lost that baby fat!

I am not overly surprised by any of these results.

psycho_geezer

Aromantic Sexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 8 Sexual!

You are basically out to fill your sexual desires without buying into romance and love. On a purely honest level you are admirable, but as a exemplar of societal standards you are dispicable.

Yay me! Lol.

2st Test... You scored 8 Heterosexuality, 68 Homosexuality, and 23 Asexuality!

Adventuress Heart

Ohh, I did not notice the other quiz until now!

My score: 33 Heterosexuality, 2 Homosexuality, and 94 Asexuality!

*wonders why I got the 2 for homosexuality*

Took the second test this time...

You scored 66 Heterosexuality, 17 Homosexuality, and 52 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Some I can see, some I really can't. Fun test though thanx!

Cheers!

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

Test 1: 2 romantic / 0 sexual

Test 2: 37 heterosexual / 14 homosexual / 80 asexuality

There were definitely lots of options left out in both tests, and the first one was far too short to cover any kind of spectrum. I'm half-tempted to try and make an expanded one.

On the first one I got:

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

The second one I got:

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

Interesting...

Romantic Sexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 3 Sexual!

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carrage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.

Pretty accurate i'd say.

You scored 75 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 37 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Meh, this test could've been done better.

ali_vette2003

Im new to this whole idea.. Just curious if I am Asexual or not... So I took the tests and this is what I got..

You scored 62 Heterosexuality, 34 Homosexuality, and 50 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

This test tracked 3 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:

Higher than 33% on Heterosexuality

Higher than 57% on Homosexuality

Higher than 94% on Asexuality

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

This test tracked 2 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:

Higher than 55% on Romanitc

Higher than 13% on Sexual

Romanic Asexual

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 25% on Romanitc

You scored higher than 0% on Sexual

oops, didn't realize it would come out that way, sorry all! ok, all fixed!

And the results of the other one:

You scored 57 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 70 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 6% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 25% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 87% on Asexuality

The first link:

Aromantic Asexual

The second link:

You scored 44 Heterosexuality, 12 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

Romanic Asexual

Silly me I'm a sucker for quizes. I suppose that's a good rateing for though as I'm married. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need a test to tell me I'm a romantic asexual.

Hetero: 57

Homo: 23

Asexual: 87

I kinda short circuited on the what's more important intellectual or emotional intimacy.

Romanic Asexual

You scored 2 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

You scored 8 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 78 Asexuality!

:shock: :? In a way surprised, but not really. Also, a lot of the questions on the second quiz I couldn't answer.

Quizzes like these are fun to me, no matter the score.

Romanic Asexual

and

You scored 46 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

Meh. Knew all that already, but quizzes are fun. Guess that it is a good thing, though, that I'm romantic...*stares at ring on finger*

Romanic Asexual

Arguably the hardest Asexual to be.

I don't know, I can see how it would be tough, but I'd think it would be harder to be a Grecian than a Romanic asexual...

sorry, sorry.

Seattleoutsider

For the first one I am:

Aromantic Asexual

the second sort of puzzles me because I haven't wanted to have sex in years,etc.

You scored 42 Heterosexuality, 61 Homosexuality, and 45 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

The first test shows that I am:

Romantic Sexual

3 Romantic and 5 Sexual

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carriage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.

Compared to other people of my age and gender I scored higher than 99% on Romantic and higher than 99% on Sexual.

The first test is a little bit near-sided.

On second:

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 8 Homosexuality, and 70 Asexuality!

On the second test I scored 62 Heterosexuality 14 Homosexuality and 33 Asexuality the first time I took it. The second time I scored 71 Heterosexuality 14 Homosexuality and 37 Asexuality

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

You scored 15 Heterosexuality, 17 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

Mmm . .. can't say that I'm too surprised. Some of the questions were really difficult for me to answer though.

Archived