Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

VirtuteKitty

"You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

Arguably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romantically and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though. "

Damn. And here I thought it would make life easier. (Not really. I'm being facetious, it's a joke. It's funny because I didn't actually think that at all, right?

...okay. I effectively killed the funny.)

Though I must say: Five questions? They must be really DEEP questions... Though I suppose there isn't actually much else one can ask... :P

first test:

Romanic Asexual

3/0

second test:

Asexual Lesbian

0/70/70

I agree on both :)

Jin Kisaragi

1st Test. Aromantic Asexual, yet I am in a relationship. But it's still accurate, I know that it isn't right for me.

2nd Test. You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality! I said I'd take a man saying I looked good as a compliment, so I guess that gave me the 14 in homosexuality.

uilleann_pipes_girl

First one: You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Second one: You scored 33 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 82 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

innovativesoul

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

I don't see the second test :angry:

Test one wasn't a surprise: "You are basically out to fill your sexual desires without buying into romance and love. On a purely honest level you are admirable, but as a exemplar of societal standards you are dispicable."

Test two was...slightly inaccurate. I'm bisexual, not gay: "You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive. The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical."

Shadow girl

Aromantic Asexual

It seems that you are perhaps the most typical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

First One:

Your Score: Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

Not surprised...

Second One:

Your Score:

You scored 6 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

I had a bit of trouble with the one where it asked about sleeping with someone of the opposite gender.

Options:

Yes

No. I'm gay.

No, but I'm straight.

I fit none... (Unless of course, it meant it in the literal way, then it would be, "yes.")

What I found amusing was how I ranked higher than 98% of the people in asexuality... (Second one.)

• 3 years later...
abandoned account

1st Aromantic Asexual

2nd

You scored 22 Heterosexuality, 11 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

So essencially greyromantic ace leaning more heteroromantic than homoromantic. I already knew that! Yay for self-confirmation! :D

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

"Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!"

"You scored 18 Heterosexuality, 4 Homosexuality, and 96 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender."

Hm, I'm definitely not "moderately interested in sex." I think it would probably be interesting to try at least once, but I don't have any sort of biological desire for it, nor do I have any libido to speak of.

Some of the questions suck, though.

"What sort of sexual activity do you prefer?"

Making out is the tamest option I've got here? I don't care about making out :/

Test 1: Romantic Asexual -- You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual!

So false it isn't even funny. I'm gray-asexual and almost aromantic, but I am interested in semi-platonic relationships and a sapioromantic.

Test 2: You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 38 Homosexuality, and 69 Asexuality!

True, true...

test 1: 3 romantic, 0 sexual

test 2: 29 hetero, 19 homo, 84 ace

pretty good tests, but there were some questions i couldnt answer.

On the first:

Romanic Asexual

On the second:

You scored 22 Heterosexuality, 13 Homosexuality, and 81 Asexuality!

I took the first quiz twice, the first time scoring as a Romantic Sexual and the second time scoring as a Romantic Asexual.

As for the second quiz I scored 40 Heterosexuality, 38 Homosexuality, and 55 Asexuality!

1st test:

Romanic Asexual

2nd test:

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 15 Homosexuality, and 59 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Only took the second test because I felt the first one was too general/short to be accurate for me:

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 78 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender. The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

Test One:

Romantic Asexual

Test Two:

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 13 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

• 4 weeks later...

Romantic Asexual :wub::cake: 3 Romantic 1 Sexual

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather than get within them sexually though.

'suffer agonising loneliness' charming. <_<

Your result for The Asexuality Test ...

Romanic Asexual

Your result for The 3-Variable Sexuality Spectrum Test ...

You scored 56 Heterosexuality, 38 Homosexuality, and 67 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Romantic Sexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 3 Sexual!

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carrage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.

*Wonders how no one noticed this thread is from a few years ago*.

Oh wow thanks for pointing that out I didn't notice either XD

There are other places you can take this quiz and it doesn't really fit in Rels anyway

Locking Thread

+Archetype, Asexual Relationship Moderator

Archived