Favourite Doctor Who

iff

Which is your favorite Doctor from Doctor Who?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Doctor from Doctor Who?

• 1st doctor
    • 2nd doctor
    • 3rd doctor
    • 4th doctor
    • 5th doctor
    • 6th doctor
    • 7th doctor
    • 8th doctor
    • 9th doctor
    • 10th doctor
    • 11th doctor
    • 12th doctor
    • 13th doctor
    • I don't watch doctor who
    • prefer Inspector Spacetime ;)

This poll is closed to new votes

so I am currently doing the archive and this poll is there

a good time for a new one on this, maybe with jodie whitaker in her first season as the doctor :)

Mine would be Jon Pertwee, the third Doctor.

If I had to pick, Tenant although I also really like Tom Baker, Capaldi and I gotta say Whittaker is doing an amazing job too

This is so tough. I picked 8/Paul Mcgann, because he has some amazing audio stories from Big Finish. (it also helps that he has an amazing voice for audio books :P ). If we talk TV show only.. Probably Nine. Followed by Ten and Thirteen, though I also have a weak for 2, 3, 6 and 7 :lol: 

There's so many good doctors who appeal to me in different ways, but the 10th will always be special in my heart because he's the one who introduced me to the series. 😊

Tom Baker, maybe Sylvester McCoy, I only saw that era. Haven't seen the new ones 

Still Christopher Eccleston. That won't easily change. Maybe if they managed to recruit Meghan Markle I could change my mind.

I've only watched the new series, so I only know doctors 9-13, and I really like all of them, but I like the 10th just slightly more than the rest. 

• 1 month later...
ThatLonelyBookworm

Ahh I can't choose!!

Tennant was my first doctor, so I do hold a sort of bias..

But Troughton though!! He's so real and interesting and reminds me of happiness and sunshine every time I see his face on screen. xD  Such a positive doctor, so wise and funny, and yet the only doctor as of yet that I've seen that is really properly scared of the monsters... 2 Is not afraid to scream and cry for help! 😂  🤗

Seven is my Doctor and has been since Time and the Rani first aired on PBS back in 1987. They say your first Doctor is the one you prefer, which would have been Tom Baker's Fourth Doctor, but in my case, that did not happen. I actually latched on to the concept of the show first, the TARDIS next, and the idea of traveling through time and space. I sat through three Doctors before the little man in the Panama hat showed up with his paisley scarf and umbrella and Scots accent and the little click in my head the first time I saw him, despite (in spite of?) the awful script had me going "oh wow" for the first time.

RoseGoesToYale

Not even gonna lie, Tenant, because he's gorgeous and hilarious. May be a bit of a tie with Eccleston, though...

9 hours ago, Dreamsexual said:

Christopher Eccleston (confusion - is he 8th or 9th?), but I'll always have childhood soft spots for Tom Baker and Peter Davidson. :)

He is the 9th doctor :)

neither he or peter capaldi have any votes at the minute :(

• 11 months later...

@festiff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived