Back again, aye?

Xerytl

Tadaaa. Here I am again. Slow clap gif inserted here.

Last time I posted was back in May. And if this is the wrong section for this post, well, rip and I am sorry about that. Basically last time I posted I was still unsure of how I identify and all the works. Guess what? Yep, still feeling that way. I think since then my level of caring has just like downhill shot like a bullet. And I don't mean about my identity and all that sololy. I just mean in general a whole lot of just "pfft whatever. screw this. screw that. so done with you and you and you". Yes, I know, sounds really negative and that is because it is. And guess what? I hate it. I hate a lot of me. The way I see things, the way I feel about stuff, how I always feel alone on a planet of billions. It sucks. A lot. Everybody always obsessing over relationships and being with someone and all this stuff and I'm just sitting on a bench watching the world pass by like "oh ok" because I can't relate to people when they try to come to me for help. I feel like I don't really want a sexual/romantic relationship with somebody and practically everyone I have ever met is only looking for that. I just want someone to relate to, be it male or female, and be in a relationship with emotionally. Someone to live life with, to do stuff with, to live in the moment and not worry about what the world thinks or what happens tomorrow. It just frustrates me I guess. 24 years old and I've felt alone the entire time no matter how many people have come and gone. I guess this might just be some sort of rant to some or some way of outing how I feel and they're probably right, but I just felt like doing it and saying what I have. I don't know. Pretty much the easiest way to sum up things. I just don't know. Maybe I made this post to try and find others in a similar life position or feeling? Or maybe I just did this for some sort of self-relief that I don't exactly get? No idea. Anyways, I'll stop my ranting for now, but feel free, and please do, respond because I certainly want to converse and understand others and their views and feelings on things. Be it similar or completely the opposite.

-Xerytl

Hey. This whole world is obsessed with sex and relationships and if you don't like either then you're an outcast. But I don't think you are one in any way. I also just want to relate with someone emotionally but right now my dog is the only one I can truly relate with. I know you may feel alone but I bet someone out there in the world is looking for exactly what you're looking for and I hope you find them. 🙂

Archived